H

Hayesimus

why for? you do something bad?! lol

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
you got banned for jack mehoff. That is stupid. Someone must of wasted their time to report you on that... Probably some sore loser that you kicked their but in madden

Optimous

Bronze
Nov 30, 2007
you got banned for jack mehoff. That is stupid. Someone must of wasted their time to report you on that... Probably some sore loser that you kicked their but in madden
i suck a madden but i rape at Cod4....their are so many 12 year olds on that game, thats thee only bad part about the game.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I have added everybody that had a working gamertag. If anyone else has an updated one post here so we can get together and play. mine is MAXIMUM GAUGE

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
It was like this last Christmas. Live was down due to all the new members. Playstaion network doesn't have this problem cause the 360 pwns that overpriced piece of junk!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
My kids have been playing it so much since Christmas day that last night the hardware fried, we got the red circles of death, at least this is what they are telling me. Tomorrow I have to go drop it off at the UPS store to send it back for repair.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
man xbox live is hanging up like a mofo! Anyone else notice this? Gotta be all the noobs that got an xbox and Call of Duty: Modern Warefare for Christmas.... I'm one..... God I love shooting those bastard Muslim Terrorists up, though...
Before I even read your whole post you had me LMFAO!:p

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
^^^
You need to get a mic. I was trying to talk to you and I knew you couldn't defend yourself. LOL. You were kicking my ass though.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
My kids have been playing it so much since Christmas day that last night the hardware fried, we got the red circles of death, at least this is what they are telling me. Tomorrow I have to go drop it off at the UPS store to send it back for repair.
RLoD. It's the worst. Happened to me about 5 months ago.

But, I got mine back within a week. Not bad. They have a quick tunraround, but this time of year might be heavier....you never know.

Dec 29, 2008
UK
www.lilwaynehq.com
It just seems dodgy to me, because it takes ages to load up them avatars of my friends

I think I need to get a new xBox

And I just preferred the old one