Xbox Live

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
It just seems dodgy to me, because it takes ages to load up them avatars of my friends

I think I need to get a new xBox

And I just preferred the old one
The new interface is great...I have no idea what you are talking about. No loading problems here. The organization is unique, and I enjoy it.

I don't really know why I pay for LIVE! services, outside of being able to download Marketplace games and demos, and now watch NetFlix. I am beyond 1st person shooter games mainly. Back when most of the kids playing CoD or GoW now were infants, shitting their diapers, I was playing CounterStrike and Battlefield 1942. Those days are long gone, and I am no longer good at killing little brats.

Now, I just play sports games and some RPG (Fallout 3, Fable II) mainly. I'll still buy/return 1st person shooters, but I do not spend much time on them compared to how I used to, and don't even try playing online. Even the Coop games.....those lost a lot of fun b/c DBag kids always get involved and F up the teamwork aspect of gameplay.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Just got a 360 for Christmas with Gears 2 and Madden 09. Still haven't set up my Live account b/c my damn TV is way to far away from my router.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Just got a 360 for Christmas with Gears 2 and Madden 09. Still haven't set up my Live account b/c my damn TV is way to far away from my router.
If you have a wireless router go buy the wireless adapter that snaps on to the back of the xbox. If not you can buy you one hell of a long ethernet cord.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
yes, I've been saving up for a wireless adapter, and I'm almost there... I would have just bought an ethernet and snaked it through the walls, but I feel like I'd botch the job, and it would require a lot of skill (the way my house lays out).

Luckily my friends saw my dilemma, and they're pitching in to get me a year of Live so I don't have to buy that! lol. When I do log on, gamertag is nkash32.

I'm looking forward to playing some of you guys in Madden.