Xbox Live

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
what time you gonna be on? you get a mic yet?
Im probably not gonna ever buy another mic cause when I do they always break within like the first month or two:mad:
-Plus usually when I play Call of Duty no one talks cause theres like no teamwork or anything required to win haha!

I do have a mic a mic that "kinda" works...I have pull on the cord to like the left or right to hear out of it:p

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
Im probably not gonna ever buy another mic cause when I do they always break within like the first month or two:mad:
-Plus usually when I play Call of Duty no one talks cause theres like no teamwork or anything required to win haha!

I do have a mic a mic that "kinda" works...I have pull on the cord to like the left or right to hear out of it:p
I have been using a old cell one that has worked for me since i had my old box. It was like 5$ and its a inear with the mic on the cable. I want a bluetooth one bc my roommate playes and dosent use a mic i would talk for him. I have a ad on craigslist but no luck yet.

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
essbeee

is my gamertag, UK guys add me up

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
My GT is, I SikShift I. I've been playing more recently, usually on Halo 3 ;)

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Im garbage at madden haha!:p
-like every guy is expected to be good at madden and to like it and im just the opposite lol!

Shoot em' ups are my type of games :cool:
-Halo
-Call of Duty...
Glad to know I'm not the only one, lol. I've ever been into sports games, I'm mostly a FPS and racing type of guy.

M games are Halo 3 and Forza 2 :cool:

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Im really starting to hate CoD:WaW:mad:
-There is just something about call of duty 4 that did it right and this new one seems to be just a "new" call of duty with the call of duty 4 engine :(

Im trading it to a friend for a jacket and shirt lol!
-Luckily I have Fallout 3 to keep me LONG company, too bad its not online

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Im really starting to hate CoD:WaW:mad:
-There is just something about call of duty 4 that did it right and this new one seems to be just a "new" call of duty with the call of duty 4 engine :(

Im trading it to a friend for a jacket and shirt lol!
-Luckily I have Fallout 3 to keep me LONG company, too bad its not online
Fallout 3 is the crap.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
If anyone here plays NCAA Football 09 on 360, let me know you gamertag.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I want Fallout 3 a lot, but I'll have to keep saving if I ever want to get on live. :(

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Were going to be on world at war tonight. Who all wants to get together?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Do you guys know if I can download an update for the first Forza Motorsport online without showing my friends that I signed online? Thanks!

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Do you guys know if I can download an update for the first Forza Motorsport online without showing my friends that I signed online? Thanks!
Why don't you want them knowing that you're online Mario?

BTW, whats your GT?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Why don't you want them knowing that you're online Mario?

BTW, whats your GT?
Long story, but it involves me telling them I sold it. So if they see me sign on they start asking questions and I just want to avoid that. Heres my gamertag but there's no point since I won't sign on.

VV i T n e s s

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Long story, but it involves me telling them I sold it. So if they see me sign on they start asking questions and I just want to avoid that. Heres my gamertag but there's no point since I won't sign on.

VV i T n e s s
Why don't you make a new tag then?