XtremeMac or Agent 18 ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ERASER

Jan 14, 2007
I am getting my iPhone in a couple weeks & want to get a great case but need some real world opinions. Which is better ? The Agent 18 or XtremeMac ? Are there better out there that are similar ? What about Screen Protection ? What about using a hard cae with the Agent 18 ? Can I get the best of both worlds ? How about clips ? How many leave the iPhone in their back pocket ? Any help is APPRECIATED !

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
I am getting my iPhone in a couple weeks & want to get a great case but need some real world opinions. Which is better ? The Agent 18 or XtremeMac ? Are there better out there that are similar ? What about Screen Protection ? What about using a hard cae with the Agent 18 ? Can I get the best of both worlds ? How about clips ? How many leave the iPhone in their back pocket ? Any help is APPRECIATED !
I know Agent18 gets great reviews form many people as the best all aorund case for the iPhone. How new are some of the products from XtremeMac? I didn't even know they had a screen protector. Anyone have any experience with this product and others on their website?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
firstly, The Agent18 is a hard case.

anyway, i use the agent18 with the crystal screen protector and am very happy with both of them. I don't think there;s a better combo out there when you consider protection, functionality, and aesthetic appeal.

gomab2k4

Oct 29, 2007
Don't Rule Out The Contour Showcase

I went to my nearby Apple store today to try the Agent 18. It is a very nice case, and fits great, but I decided to stick with my Contour Showcase.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I went to my nearby Apple store today to try the Agent 18. It is a very nice case, and fits great, but I decided to stick with my Contour Showcase.
The only 2 things I have heard bad about the Showcase is that it's a bit bulky compared to the naked iPhone, and the belt clip sucks as it tends to break off.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Agent 18 is your best bet. It is made of hard plastic, is very durable, and looks great on the iPhone.

Get a screen protector with it and you're set.

And of course, get the black case.

gomab2k4

Oct 29, 2007
The only 2 things I have heard bad about the Showcase is that it's a bit bulky compared to the naked iPhone, and the belt clip sucks as it tends to break off.
I agree that it does add bulk, but I have not had any problems with the holster, which is very good IMO.

doo

Nov 20, 2007
NYC
agent 18 gets my vote. i have the black case and screen protector combo too. my iPhone still has a slim feel and looks just as good....:p