Yahoo mail setup with iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Is there a way to set Yahoo mail up so that when I delete the mail off the iPhone it still stays in my inbox on my computer? Thanks a lot

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Is there a way to set Yahoo mail up so that when I delete the mail off the iPhone it still stays in my inbox on my computer? Thanks a lot
I am with yahoo, by default my mail comes to both my computer and iPhone, so I always just delete the crap mail from the phone and keep what I want knowing that I have a copy on the computer.

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I figured it out. I upgraded to yahoo mail plus for 19.99 for the year. This let me set up yahoo as a pop account on my iPhone and then i could choose to have the mail not be deleted from the server.

vert

Dec 15, 2007
I figured it out. I upgraded to yahoo mail plus for 19.99 for the year. This let me set up yahoo as a pop account on my iPhone and then i could choose to have the mail not be deleted from the server.
20 bux a year for email? wow, you should of set up a free gmail! is so much better and all its features are free, and i even think you can setup a gmail account to retrieve email from other accounts such as yahoo... idk if im right but theres something similar.