Yahoo Messenger updated (now w/ push)

Owtlaw

Aug 2, 2008
I didn't install, but did you go into the Yahoo Messenger options?
yes. Nothing.. in additon, Y! Messenger is not listed under the notifications tab under phone settings

Owtlaw

Aug 2, 2008
I installed and noticed the same. Very strange.

I don't have any contacts or else I'd try it.
Im chatting with a frat brother and it's not pushing

Jun 30, 2009
Me also updated it.But it's a matter of great concern that it is not now working.I lost my conatcts, i also can not push.Just a change of outlook but not so much impressive.I think me like the older one more.

Owtlaw

Aug 2, 2008
I actually like the UI of Yahoo Messenger. It's a lot better than AIM. I'd use it if I had buddies.
They released it again today and now the push notifications are working.

beautifulliar

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
It loads so fast! It works great with push and its free.

Mar 2, 2009
California

beautifulliar

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I use AIM, Yahoo and IM+. Its not a big deal using several apps because I rarely get into long conversation with several people at the same time. AIM & Yahoo loads fast, but IM+ takes longer to load since I have 6 google accounts and 3 MSN accounts logged in at the same time.

duvi

Bronze
Jul 19, 2009
In the future
www.twitter.com
I use AIM, Yahoo and IM+. Its not a big deal using several apps because I rarely get into long conversation with several people at the same time. AIM & Yahoo loads fast, but IM+ takes longer to load since I have 6 google accounts and 3 MSN accounts logged in at the same time.

Wow... 6 GTalk accounts? 3MSN? Aside from a businesss, what's up with that?

beautifulliar

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Wow... 6 GTalk accounts? 3MSN? Aside from a businesss, what's up with that?
I have one email for friends, another for people I chat with online and another for family (and bills).

As for google, I've used several emails over the years, so I just leave them logged on to see who shows up on them.