Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I would love Apple to make an official statement right about now.

p.s. I loved the part where someone was quoted that Steve Jobs knows what the people want. yes, then where is my MMS?

indeed. that would be a real good lk. and yeah jobs, give connie her MMS!

Pinhead

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Lol yeah kind of late on that reporting...

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
why go to yahoo when is been reported HERE ALL DAY LONG!?

Support EIC, Dammit!

well there are some people that don't know...this thread was more of a press insight on the situation...if you don't like it, "...make like a tree, and get outta here!" (-betcha can't tell me what movie that line came from?)

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL

p.s. I loved the part where someone was quoted that Steve Jobs knows what the people want. yes, then where is my MMS?[/quote]

it seems like connie has the idea where this thread...thanks connie for showin' some maturity...you are definitely a good lk...word

you get the 'good lk' award for stayin' on point in these threads

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

p.s. I loved the part where someone was quoted that Steve Jobs knows what the people want. yes, then where is my MMS?[/quote]

it seems like connie has the idea where this thread...thanks connie for showin' some maturity...you are definitely a good lk...word

you get the 'good lk' award for stayin' on point in these threads

Obviously you are on another planet. There is no way in hell that you can keep these threads "on topic" TODAY, of all days.... But thanks for all the militant attitude

Nobody likes a tattle-tale

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Obviously you are on another planet. There is no way in hell that you can keep these threads "on topic" TODAY, of all days.... But thanks for all the militant attitude

Nobody likes a tattle-tale

yeah its obvious that myself, and everybody else are on the planet you not on dude...now stay topic please...or just don't post thanks...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
yeah its obvious that myself, and everybody else are on the planet you not on dude...now stay topic please...or just don't post thanks...

take a pill, officer. Calm down and quit telling me what the hell to do. Try ignoring me instead of barking orders. Its quite the busy day around here... You're going to have this.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
take a pill, officer. Calm down and quit telling me what the hell to do. Try ignoring me instead of barking orders. Its quite the busy day around here... You're going to have this.

matter of fact, when i get my update the first app i'm going to get is "epocrates" to see what kind of pills you takin' LOL LOL LOL...now dag dude stay on topic man LOL LOL LOL...please LOL klown...LOL

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL

p.s. I loved the part where someone was quoted that Steve Jobs knows what the people want. yes, then where is my MMS?
yeah that would be good if someone Apple post some sort of statement...it would definitely be a good lk i lieu of this report