yep i gots it!

imapfsr

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Victoria, B.C. Canada
You will only be more amazed with it as each day goes by. I have had mine for three weeks now and find something new every day. :laugh2::laugh2: Enjoy !

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Enjoy your new iPhone.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
welcome and congrats :) you'll love it

and just to pre empt the whiners -- I hope you know it does not : do mms, cut and paste, and cook breakfast..................... yet :)

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
This is the phone that you cannot live without it. Enjoy your phone.

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA
after everything! i finally got this awesome phone!
its awesome! i love it and now im going to work to play with it more!:cool::laugh2:
Congratulations! I know you have been waiting for this for a while now;)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've seen you post quite a bit about getting one.

Congrats! I know you'll love as much as I do.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
congrats... yes that was a tough road for you to get it but glad that it all worked out....

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
welcome and congrats :) you'll love it

and just to pre empt the whiners -- I hope you know it does not : do mms, cut and paste, and cook breakfast..................... yet :)

Wait... wait... wait... I was specifically told that the iPhone would cook me eggs and make me toast! This is all Apple's fault for not living up to their promises of a phone that does everything, I can't believe this!

Anyway, while I go sulk, you enjoy that iPhone! It really is a wonderful device my girl and I both enjoy ours!:laugh2:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Congratz! Hope you enjoy it as much as most of these folks do...now only "304" more days for me :(!

I have "dateslate" on my sidekick3 counting down the days...;), It takes everything I have in me not to look at it day to day...