Yes! Video Out! Right? Or No?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I have been waiting to do my car integration...holding on to the slim hope that we might get video out. I'ts gonna be a busy weekend if this happens.

-RG-

Sep 18, 2007
On the Apple stores website, under the accessories for the iPhone an A/V component cable is listed, and I did not notice it there before

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Actually it does look like there are a bunch of things added.

Double tap of home button - notice one says it will take you to your phone favorites. This solves part of the "many taps to call" complaint many have.

International Keyboard

Video out (as mentioned)

EDGE roaming (for some this is a $$ saver and huge)

The icon for the calculator has been updated, may be nothing, may be more functional, perhaps stats and scientific were added?

iTunes by wifi - I notice the application uses a search feature, maybe we will get lucky and it will allow for phone searches as well, you never know.

Checking the photos again to see if there is anything else I am missing that does not fall into one of the above mentioned.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Wait, am I seeing reflections or does that vehicle have 5 monitors?
It has 9 monitors. This picture only shows 5.
There are monitors in the back doors, one in the center console down my the cup holders, and one in the Pioneer AVIC-Z1 HU.

I already have dvd and directv in the truck, but having ipod video would be nice.

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
It has 9 monitors. This picture only shows 5.
There are monitors in the back doors, one in the center console down my the cup holders, and one in the Pioneer AVIC-Z1 HU.

I already have dvd and directv in the truck, but having ipod video would be nice.

<--------bows down.

Nice set up!