You are NOT going to believe this, but....

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I cannot speak for the Clayton County News, But the Atlanta Journal and Constitution is a large and well respected paper.
I Googled Bigfoot and apparently there are actual news clips out there on this.
BTW, I am not saying I believe that these guys found anything more than one last use of a bigfoot costume and bad lunchmeat, but if it's true, it's the story of the century.
If it's fake, historical longevity will be determined by how sensational they can make it by Friday.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I cannot speak for the Clayton County News, But the Atlanta Journal and Constitution is a large and well respected paper.
I Googled Bigfoot and apparently there are actual news clips out there on this.
BTW, I am not saying I believe that these guys found anything more than one last use of a bigfoot costume and bad lunchmeat, but if it's true, it's the story of the century.
If it's fake, historical longevity will be determined by how sensational they can make it by Friday.

Ummm... AJC is a liberal rag. One of the worst news papers out there.. Right next to the NYTimes and the San Fran Chron... HORRIBLE newspaper.
And to prove it, they're now reporting stories about Bigfoot!? What a goddamn joke.

You idiots that believe this crap are either kids or conspiracy loonies... Either way, you are so disconnected from reality that you might as well as put some garlic out the front door to keep vampires away while you're busy believing all this other crap..

Get real Al Gore!

H

Hayesimus

I bet bigfoot came out of hiding because of global warming. Oh crap. I said it. Now Al Gore will want to use it in his debates...

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
This just in from Georgia.....

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
lol, OJ... I never knew bigfoot was a polarizing issue, politically. Hilarious... :D

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Happy now professor coast?
actually, I don't think he had to be a professor to call you out on the correct spelling of "pictures" :p

coasts usually operates on a 6th grade level, which is about 3 grades ahead of most of us in here.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
"What do you think? And is there any way the Atlanta Falcons can get one of these guys to play defense?"

I actually LOLed

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
actually, I don't think he had to be a professor to call you out on the correct spelling of "pictures" :p

coasts usually operates on a 6th grade level, which is about 3 grades ahead of most of us in here.
I know how to spell "pictures", I just chose to intentionally misspell it.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
hey sikshift...didn't mean to bust your chops. we each have things we hold dear to us and for me it's photography. im sure car enthusiasts wouldn't appreciate me misspelling Ferrari.

yeah, and i only use commas when i want to, so there's that.

regards,

Professor C