Your 10 Most Favorite Applications

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
Most must haves would be the calendar, music, mail, phone, etc...

I'm just kidding. You should download the EIC app first and foremost and then it all depends on your preference. You might try out the voxer app. It's pretty nice Walkie talkie type app.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
New must-haves?

Horn: best iOS game I've played yet
Skype: the newest version of this is really improved as far as handling group chats goes. It is a far cry from the laggy, buggy, crashy piece of junk it used to be

kasey1720

Sep 10, 2012
Spotify! I absolutely love it. You have to pay for a Spotify subscription to be able to use the iPhone app, though. You get access to an insanely large library of music. You can make your own playlists, import your own music, stream through Bluetooth, it's awesome. It totally replaced Sirius/XM for me.

4sYido

Sep 5, 2012
Shazam
BatteryDoctor
ColourSplash
Tweetbot
Chrome
Vintique
New Star Soccer

Just a handful

leggz2di4

Bronze
Jul 26, 2010
New York
Eic and instagram.

Sadly still rocking a blackberry...but for not much longer!
Loving my iPad 2.

Aug 1, 2012
Which iPhone Apps are the new "must haves"?
i just downloaded the google voice and will try that out. you can use it to make phone calls that don't go against your plan minutes. it also translates messages to script.

Pixelologist

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Chicago area, USA
iTether! Unfortunately, long since pulled from the App Store :(

Tweetbot
Facebook (still pretty slow, though, even after the recent update's improvement)
FindMyiPhone
Netflix
Chase (the banking app - deposit checks from your phone)
VoiceBand - this one's a kick! Hum different musical parts and turn them INTO bass, guitar, sax, whatever.
Exoplanet ('cause I geek out terribly for astronomy)

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I wonder if I answer this differently every time? Regardless ....

I love process killer. Don't think it is available.
I love my tmz app
Love the twitter app
Love my Craigslist app

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
i just downloaded the google voice and will try that out. you can use it to make phone calls that don't go against your plan minutes. it also translates messages to script.
The google voice app by google does go against your minutes. There are a couple of others that use the wifi for VoIP but the quality isn't there consistently.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

Sep 10, 2012
I gotta have Instagram, Twitter, HBO Go and Netflix. The HBO Go app is probably my favorite because I get to watch Boardwalk Empire at any time!

Fishcake

Sep 12, 2012
Ive been addicted to the Simpsons tapped out game recently. And I don't even watch the simpsons anymore!

Aug 14, 2012
Whatsapp & Viber for free texting and calls. and Schedaroo, which helps you schedule social media messages.

Sep 21, 2012
Check out some review sites so you don't have to buy apps before you preview them. I use AppDictions.com . They review a lot of really good apps.

I

imstacydavids

Whatsapp, Viber, and Instagram. ;)

Breadbag

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
I've been using slice to track all my Xmas gifts I've ordered...and my mini that arrived yesterday!

Great little app for all items in one place...without much effort.

Nov 16, 2012
I've been told Viber's been around for a while, but I only got it recently and I LOVE IT! I can now talk to my family in Europe and text them for free, and the voice quality is great! It's better than Skype because it doesn't have to be open for me to get texts, so scheduling a phone call with them is easier.

Laiz

Jul 10, 2012
I'm using facebook app everyday :)

Nov 23, 2012
Photon is a great app for any "need flash" websites, just copy and paste the website u cant use without flash into the URL bar in the photon app and then press the thunderbolt on the top right and BOOM it works. You can even go to places like newgrounds.com and play games and watch videos there.