Your $100 iPhone credit is ready.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
It is pretty self explanatory.
Looks like it is good for the 4g's also.

Enjoy!

/I know there is another thread on this but I am reposting here in general so no one misses it :laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I am so glad we did not have to go to the store or mail in the receipt. I have been looking for my receipt for days and can not locate it.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Process took 5 minutes, if that. Thanks Steve.
I am trying to find the post where someone was saying that they 'had inside info' that it was going to be a pain in the ass mail in rebate, so I can give them a slap :sick:

radmonkeyx

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Irving TX
that was to easy! i wish you could use it to buy music or movies on iTunes. and it looks like you cannot buy an iTunes gift card.

GA_RR

Jul 22, 2007
Athens, GA
Wow, super easy to get get this credit. I figured it would require a mail-in or at least a receipt from the purchase but all you need is your phone number and serial number.

Worked great for me because I got my iPhone as a gift for a network I installed and didn't have a receipt.

Gothgothpunk

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
wow that was fast... yay.... i wonder how many people are getting the credit now or how many people in total are able to get the credit... thats going to be a big number...:eek:

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
Well I just did it over the iPhone, I don't have a printer at home so I hope I works for me when I go in and redeem the numbers. It just kills me that I purchased mine on Aug 21st, the day before, and what makes it worse is, I got the 4g. Oh well, this was a big leap for me, and I still have a little bitter taste from this whole mess.

MaineWriter

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Okay, so I am typing the serial number for the phone from my AT&T receipt and it says, "enter an eligible iPhone serial number." Is there a serial number somewhere on the phone?

EDIT: Okay, I found the number on the back of the phone and it is the same number as on the receipt. It still comes up as ineligible. Anyone else have this problem? I bought my phone on August 9th!

Thanks in advance,

MW

GA_RR

Jul 22, 2007
Athens, GA
Okay, so I am typing the serial number for the phone from my AT&T receipt and it says, "enter an eligible iPhone serial number." Is there a serial number somewhere on the phone?

Thanks in advance,

MW
You can find it under Setting-->General-->About in the phone or on the main screen of iTunes when your phone is docked.

MaineWriter

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
You can find it under Setting-->General-->About in the phone or on the main screen of iTunes when your phone is docked.
Oh, thank you! That's a totally different number than the one on the receipt and the back of the phone!

MW

MaineWriter

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Doney-done-done!

Hooray and thanks for posting the info to obtain this credit!

MW