Your Christmas ringtone?

Bannod

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
At the beach, WA
I'm using Carol of the Bells by Celtic Woman as my default iPhone ringtone. Puts me in the Christmas mood. What's your Christmas ringtone?

Last edited by a moderator:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Budweiser's "Here comes the King" complete with the klidsdale's bells and all.... It always seemed christmasy to me since that's only time I would see that comercial...
Coca-Cola has a pretty good one to... I forget the name.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I haven't thought about a Christmas ringtone.

I know I bought a few Christmas songs for last year, but took them out of library in January. I'll have to search for them. Chances are they won't be ringtone compatible anyway.

I think we're acting a bit like department stores and Rite-Aids. We're getting into Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.

- John

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I haven't thought about a Christmas ringtone.

I know I bought a few Christmas songs for last year, but took them out of library in January. I'll have to search for them. Chances are they won't be ringtone compatible anyway.

I think we're acting a bit like department stores and Rite-Aids. We're getting into Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.

- John
I know, but I love it.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm am ecstatic that the Christmas season has started already. I went out today in full force and loved every minute of the mayhem. I've already made about 5 Christmas ringtones (Jingle Bell Rock, Rudolph, Carol of the Bells, and a few others) and purchased some Christmas ringback tones as well.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
nice thread, im using Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, by Michael Bublé. im not quite sure who this is but i know that i bought it of iTunes....

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i think if i were going to get something christmasy it would be something from the Trans-siberian Orchestra.

they are pretty BAD A

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've switched back over to legit ringtones, and am now using "Winter Wonderland" by James Taylor.

- John

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm using a remix I did a few years back. I believe the original is public domain, so here ya go folks...

Melekaliki Ringtone (link no longer working)

(this will take you to the free hosting site I used... everything's legit! Happy Holidays!)

Last edited by a moderator: