Your Dream Software...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Brookston

Mar 12, 2007
Thought I'd like to know what kind of applications you'd like to see running on your iPhone. I'll start.

I'd really like to see a powerful graphing calculator. Something like my TI89 running on it.

Somesort of GPS to work with googlemaps built in, or as an ipod like accesory you plug into the bottom.

What would you like on yours?

And some questions: Since it is running OS X will you be able to run just about any software made for OS X? Will there be 3rd party software for it or just stuff from APPLE? If only from Apple will you have to buy it all from iTunes?

Lob

Bronze
Jan 22, 2007
Glastonbury, CT
I remember this coming up along time ago in regards to Google and GPS for OS X and I found the link. I apologize in advance I offend the administrators for posting a link from another Mac site but this has some exciting info.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Yeah, why no GPS in these damn phones?
Like, my blackjack. I thought it had a GPS adapter before I bought it, I got it and was trying to get it to ineract with googlemaps for auto-positioning, and then realized no GPS. GAY. lol

Lob

Bronze
Jan 22, 2007
Glastonbury, CT
I'm sure within they are making more stuff for the phone. Its probably like the Leopard release, they don't want the competition taking there ideas and releasing it before iPhone is released.

Leopard will be Vista SP2 I bet.

Jul 3, 2007
i want a drawing program like Alias SketchPad for my iPhone, with built-in functionality to either save the images in your photo directory on your phone and also to e-mail them directly from the program.

THAT would be hot.

macinnw

Jun 2, 2007
What i need is Password Plus from DataViz. This is the password and information vault i use on my Mac and Palm Treo. They also have a Windows version.

I guess I could use the Mac version, if i could figure how to install it on the iPhone.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Yeah, why no GPS in these damn phones?
Like, my blackjack. I thought it had a GPS adapter before I bought it, I got it and was trying to get it to ineract with googlemaps for auto-positioning, and then realized no GPS. GAY. lol

iChat and photoshop on the go

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
wish list

i'd like i chat...
the ability to text pictures..
a to do list
Final Cut Pro.....(not EVER going to happen) but it is a wish list
id like push email .. that would be nice..

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes that'd e nice.. this is lame.. my brother just sent me a pic and vis of his new born baby and all i got was a lame ass " you have recived a message go to viewmymessage.com and enter a password..

this is stupid..

i want the ability to see the pics and videos as soon as i get them. and i know that he could email the pics to me but why does he have to do that.. it shouldn't have to be that hard on his side....