Your first WOW moment w/iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
...just wanted to know everyone's first wow! moment with your iPhone...

i must say mine was being able to hear the other party on a phone conversation in both ears while my headphones in my ears...dugh, but WOW!

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
My first WOW moment was out of the box. I got home and within 10 minutes had it activated. I really needed a device that did phone, ipod, e-mail / internet in one with the ease of use of Apple products.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I don't use headphones much (excluding on my nano at the gym or when I am on an airplane with the iPhone). So when I was playing around with the headphones and realized they had a clicky thing and I could freakin' answer the phone when I was listening to music! I still don't use the headphones much for daily use.

I also got pretty excited about how you flip through the pictures.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
My first WOW was bringing up a website on the iPhone and seeing the whole page, without needing to scroll the screen. Zooming in on the page was the 2nd wow.

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
mine was when i realized my old nextel did more then my iPhone WOW

Too bad nextel sucks almost as bad a AT&T ....;)

I never had a nextel phone that could do anything close to my iPhone and if it is so good why you still here w/ us fools ..:p

OniKoroshi

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
I was listening to music through the headphones and realized you could answer the phone by clicking the mic. I then wanted to switch to my bluetooth headset and realized how easy it was and how nice the UI made it.
After I ended my call my music resumed where it left off :cool:

deskjet4

Jun 26, 2007
...just wanted to know everyone's first wow! moment with your iPhone...

i must say mine was being able to hear the other party on a phone conversation in both ears while my headphones in my ears...dugh, but WOW!
my first WOW happened last week when cingular cut my service OFF. they said i owe $500 and will not turn it back in until i pay it :(

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
When I unplugged the iPhone from my car's aux jack and it paused. Killer!

Then when I noticed what happened when the ipod was playing, the phone is locked, and you double tap the home button. Wow!

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
For me it was iday when I finally had it in my hand after all of the hype and those long months of waiting for it to hit the Stores.

My second wow was a few hours later when I realized it didn't do everything that "I expected it to be able to do". But in all honesty I still hold it and think "Wow Apple did create a really cool phone." :)

swampduck

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
I don't use headphones much (excluding on my nano at the gym or when I am on an airplane with the iPhone). So when I was playing around with the headphones and realized they had a clicky thing and I could freakin' answer the phone when I was listening to music!
LOL...mine is just now that I found this out.....hahahahahahaha

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
My first WOW was when someone saw my wow bumber sticker and this lady flashed me.. Wait I forgot we are not talking about the opie and anthony wow are we? lol