Your iCloud storage is almost full

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Go an e-mail just a while ago

As a reminder, iCloud comes with 5 GB of free storage. You are currently using 4.1 GB, which means your iCloud storage is almost full. When your storage is full, device backups to iCloud will stop and apps will no longer be able to save documents to iCloud.

To ensure your iCloud services continue without interruption, you can buy more storage or free up space by following the steps below:

Step 1: On your iOS device, go to Settings and tap iCloud.
Step 2: Tap Storage & Backup.
Step 3: Choose Buy More Storage to upgrade your storage plan, or Manage Storage to free up space in your account.

You can also buy more iCloud storage from a Mac or PC. For more information on managing your iCloud storage, please read this article.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
I have not even checked yet what it is full with my Ipad2 had issues with BETA 5 so I was working on that earlier. Then I went shopping for "Bras" not that you need to know. lso iTunes wasn't opening after the last Quicktime update had to fix that. Now I just got that e-mail but need to run to get pickles for my Nudelsalat

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Your email mentions my concern, if you have a lot of data/music/apps etc. Will you not be able to back ip your phone if you choose not to buy additional data....I'm a little confused how that will work, is there an option to continue using iTunes the traditional way w/out the cloud?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Your email mentions my concern, if you have a lot of data/music/apps etc. Will you not be able to back ip your phone if you choose not to buy additional data....I'm a little confused how that will work, is there an option to continue using iTunes the traditional way w/out the cloud?
you can choose and pick what to back up in the cloud