Your iPhone first screen layout, lets see them!

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Check his Settings app, it has the Apple A6 chip on it.

Sent using iCafe app
Icon customizations like this are usually from themes. A few of my themes change all the stock apps which is neat.

Sent using iCafe app

RespectChair

Bronze
Mar 20, 2013
I don't use themes because my iPhone 4 might lag, I am currently looking for useful tweaks, primarily as utilities, not for customization purposes.

Sent using iCafe app

RespectChair

Bronze
Mar 20, 2013
You sound like me. I'm not a big theme person, either.
If only I own an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 or an Ipad, maybe I will try a couple of themes. But the problem of theming is that sometimes it'll crash your springboard or go to safe mode. But for those who like themes, I think it's no
biggy.

Sent using iCafe app

RespectChair

Bronze
Mar 20, 2013
Any useful tweaks out there that you guys can recommend? If Nitrous is cracked or free I'm pretty sure I'd download & install
it pronto!

Sent using iCafe app

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Here are some of my favorite ( all legal) tweaks:

Accelerate: Speed up animations in iOS, such as apps opening. Very nice.
Action Menu: Adds custom actions to the stock action menu.
Activator: Assign gestures to almost any action you want to perform.
Bulletin: Enable the notification center on the lockscreen (and more).
Check: Enables multi-selection in email (I really like this)
Five-Column Springboard: Adds a fifth column to your springboard.
FolderCloser: Automatically closes folder upon closing an app.
Infinidock: Gives you a scrollable dock! I love this one.
MultiIconMover: Allows you to move large groups of icons at one time.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Any useful tweaks out there that you guys can recommend? If Nitrous is cracked or free I'm pretty sure I'd download & install
it pronto!
We have a strong app anti-piracy policy on this forum. Please refrain from discussing cracked apps.

I recommend BiteSMS, Auxo, Activator, iFile and Bulletin.

RespectChair

Bronze
Mar 20, 2013
Folder Closer & Action Menu are the only tweaks/apps I don't have in your list. Maybe I should check that.
Im considering on getting back my Lorem tweak.Check it out. It allows you to swipe messages or notifications in tour NC. Pretty useful tweak I guess. Instead of tapping "x" and "clear" top dismiss notifications, you'll only need a swipe.

Sent using iCafe app

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Folder Closer & Action Menu are the only tweaks/apps I don't have in your list. Maybe I should check that.
Im considering on getting back my Lorem tweak.Check it out. It allows you to swipe messages or notifications in tour NC. Pretty useful tweak I guess. Instead of tapping "x" and "clear" top dismiss notifications, you'll only need a swipe.

Sent using iCafe app
Bulletin already does that for me.

RespectChair

Bronze
Mar 20, 2013
I have Bulletin too. But it does'nt allow me to swipe away messages.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Here are some of my favorite ( all legal) tweaks:

Five-Column Springboard:
Thought you used Springtomize. You can change # of columns and rows with that.
I dropped quite a few other repetitive tweaks that Springtomize handles & forgot about the convex/concave option on the dock until I saw your screen shot :D

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have it switched on in my settings too. But everytime I swipe away to delete messages my device crashes and goes to safe mode.

Sent using iCafe app
There have been quite a few updates to any apps that caused the crashing. Mine never crashes now. Are you running legal copies?

RespectChair

Bronze
Mar 20, 2013
There have been quite a few updates to any apps that caused the crashing. Mine never crashes now. Are you running legal copies?
I am not quite sure if my bulletin is legal or not. I forgot because I download a lot of tweaks from Cydia. Probably because it crashes, maybe it's illegal. Can you give me the repo where I can download it legally?

Sent using iCafe app

RespectChair

Bronze
Mar 20, 2013
I am not quite sure if my bulletin is legal or not. I forgot because I download a lot of tweaks from Cydia. Probably because it crashes, maybe it's illegal. Can you give me the repo where I can download it legally?

Sent using iCafe app
Or, it could be in conflict with other tweaks like NC Colors, Lorem or additional Widgets that I have in my NC..

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I bought Jaku just for the A6 icon and installed it manually.
Looked at it. 28.9meg theme? Ouch. Like you, all I want is that A6 icon.
Now gotta try & remember where the settings icon is and how to change it. Been a while since I changed a specific icon.