Your Must-Have SummerBoard Themes

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
What are some of your favorite SMB Themes?

My Current Favorite is: iWood Realize, But using my own wallpaper, But the Dock and iCons are awesome!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
Ive put together my own lil theme that I can change randomly from day to day. I take bits and pieces of what other pple have don to build my own. The invisible button x999x gave us makes it possible for the icons to appear hiden.

hinzy

Bronze
Feb 6, 2008
Hinzy - how did u get that wallpaper, and how did u hide your icons?
I'll attach the wallpaper.

I didn't hide all the icons, i just have them on a different screen. I just left the one i use the most on the main springboard.

I also used the Phiberglass theme to get the icons.

Attachments

hinzy

Bronze
Feb 6, 2008
OK, dl'd the Phiberglass themes. What do I have to turn on/off to get the themes?
You have to set the wallpaper you want in SETTINGS > WALLPAPER

Then in summerboard turn theme wallpaper off.

Play around with turning the different things on/off to get it the way you like it

hinzy

Bronze
Feb 6, 2008
Ok, I have the wallpaper and setup on the next page. I just can't get the icons to change.

You either probably have the Theme Icons and Theme Dock swithed off or you need to shut your phone off and on again for it to take effect. Also once you turn your phone on again. It might go back to black wallpaper and plain dock but then just go into a program and back out and it will change back.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I"m a huge fan of either realize in its stock form without text below apps, or honeycomb blue

mcinmiltwn

Oct 10, 2007
I'll attach the wallpaper.

I didn't hide all the icons, i just have them on a different screen. I just left the one i use the most on the main springboard.

I also used the Phiberglass theme to get the icons.
thanks for the layout idea, can't post my pick tho:cool: