Your Previous Cell Phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
what cell phone did u have before you got an iPhone?

I had a nokia 6265i. It was a good phone... But it doesn't compare to the iPhone.
For me, the iPhone isn't my only phone. So I am using it along with the HTC Touch (as of last night); just prior to the Touch was the Mogul & Treo 755p.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Verizon Wireless XV6700. Impressive PDA/phone but it was Windows Mobile based and less refined than the iPhone when surfing or doing email,

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
good topic!

my last phone was a Samsung D900 and i loved it and i still do.
it was really a great slider phone and i love the Samsung interface.

my phone before that was a Sony Ericsson K750i. i really liked that phone aswell because it had a really cool design(for the time period) BUT guess what happened! when cingular went only quad-band, i got SCREWED.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
BB Pearl until June, and prior to that, a Razr, which I got when I was 12.

Similar setup to kokogirl.

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
BB Pearl until June, and prior to that, a Razr, which I got when I was 12.

Similar setup to kokogirl.
Yeah, I just my my Razor at age 34, instead of 12! lol! When the Razr came out I wanted it so bad. The commercials were slick and the phone was so thin. It was kind of a crappy phone, though. I actually had to warranty it for the buttons not lighting up, and I am very careful with my phones.

I still have my Pearl. It was a good phone. But the iPhone is better. :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah, I just my my Razor at age 34, instead of 12! lol! When the Razr came out I wanted it so bad. The commercials were slick and the phone was so thin. It was kind of a crappy phone, though. I actually had to warranty it for the buttons not lighting up, and I am very careful with my phones.

I still have my Pearl. It was a good phone. But the iPhone is better. :)
Yeah I got tired of my Razr quickly. I found the menus and layouts too... hard to navigate. Ugly too. But that was because I use a Mac. I'm used to easy navigation.

- John

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i had a treo 680. i loved it at first, but then its instability starting getting to me and eventually drove me insane.

while the iPhone isn't perfect, it still amazes me that even as a first generation product, it's 10x more stable than my 680 was after palm had been working on them for years. i'm so glad i never bought palm stock, and i never plan to...

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Sony Ericsson P990i

"Smart and powerful

A phone, PDA and imaging machine packed with media and applications to support businesss and leisure activities. It takes the work out of the job."

So blah, but no nice scrolling though, no useable email client and no web browser that's any more use than a chocolate fireguard.

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Had a RAZR before my iPhone, totally hated that thing. The earpiece speaker crackled horribly, so I smashed it to get a replacement and the second one did the same thing after a couple weeks. It was very slim though, best phone I've had as far as size (carry my phones in my pocket).

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I found my Razr earlier today.

It's unactivated and dead, so I have it to my cousin as a toy. He's six. :)

- John