Your suggestion for photography app...(is Camera+ and Filterstorm enough)

shahulvm

Dec 28, 2012
Hi,

Have recently got myself an iPhone 5 am looking for all in one image editor and good camera app.

Am not a photo enthusiast to get multiple apps that are excellent in each aspect, but just a good app that could do most of the things. Is filterstorm the ultimate goto app for image editing and Camera+ for photography.

The primary camera features that are of interest to me are :

- Multi exposure (So that I can get decent night shots)
- Timer function
- Burst shot
- If possible panorama and frames

The primary editing features that are of interest to me are :

- Noise Reduction (photoshop exrpress, Perfectly Clear)
- Image blender (Blender, SuperImpose, Juxtaposer)
- Little bit of frames (PhotoLab)
- Image Sketch (My Sketch)

Please let me know if I can get Camera+ and Filterstorm, so that I have a good photo taking app and a good image editor...Thnx much for your time..

Happy New Year...

Remember, panorama is included in the stock iPhone 5 camera app. Camera + is probably your best choice for your feature needs.

I have three folders of photo editing apps and I don't think any one has all the editing features you mentioned. My most used are Photogene2, Snapseed and Photo Studio (lots of filters). Hope this helps.

shahulvm

Dec 28, 2012
Zanthe
I had a DSLR and sold it off as I wasn't carrying it around and the phone is something which is always with me, hence the suggestion for choice of app...

up10ad
Thanks for your suggestion.
If I am unable to find a single app, then I would go with (Camera+, Perfectly Clear, Blender, Lens Light, Mysketch & Photogene2)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Oh yeah, Retouch. A MUST HAVE app.
Can you post an iTunes link? I see a few apps with that in their name, but nothing called Retouch. Thanks.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I've just downloaded TouchRetouch (paid version), what an app, I've literally spent the last 40 mins taking pictures and editing stuff out of them! It works very well. I would have gladly paid more than 69p for this. This is definitely a must have app for the photo editors out there.

shahulvm

Dec 28, 2012
Have gone with the following apps...I just need to decide between "Photoforge2 or Filterstorm"?

Camera+
LensLight
Superimpose
LensFlare
Perfectly Clear
Touch Retouch

Thanks for helping me...

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Have gone with the following apps...I just need to decide between "Photoforge2 or Filterstorm"?

Camera+
LensLight
Superimpose
LensFlare
Perfectly Clear
Touch Retouch

Thanks for helping me...
Photoforge2 and Filterstorm are both very good apps. Both are very similar but Filterstorm has a few more features such masking and categorizing your photos. Photoforge2 is for the casual user and Filterstorm is for the advanced photo editor in you. Photoforge2 has an in app purchase called Pop Cam and allows the user to add tons of combinations of filters such as lens, film, colorfilters, flashes, film developing methods, frames, paper and shuffle which is pretty fun because you never know what it will look like.

btw...you may also want to check out a new app called Kitcam which is a nice filtering app that allows you to see the affects in realtime so you can see it before you capture the photo.

shahulvm

Dec 28, 2012
Finally got the below apps : (Had to choose apps that could work on both iPhone and Ipad)

Camera Apps - ProCamera, NightCap & SlowShutter Cam
Editor - Photoforge2, Snapsed
Noise Reduction - Photoshop Express
Blender - SuperImpose
Lights - Lens Flare & Lens light
Fun - Pho.to Lab, Pixlromatic, Toon Camera, PhotoFunia, Sketch Cartoon, moreBeaute2, Fun Photo Box

Hope this list would help other first timers...