Youtube And Mail Fix

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I know there is a thread about this, but I've tried both fixes and neither one works. My Gmail kicked in , but I keep getting an error saying " the username and password are incorrect" which is total bull. Does anyone have a solution to this problem. I just jailbroke, unlocked, activated my phone with ZiPhone.The error comes with my Yahoo mail.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
You could always go back to 1.1.3

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
The YouTube activator for 1.1.4 fixes YouTube, but not mail, in my experience. I have the same problem.

yeyo963

Jul 30, 2007
Holbrook, Long Island, NY
i was having the same problem, and i tryed both fixes. I even restored like four times and did JB with ZiPhone but nothing. So I decided that i only needed JB because i use cingular aka AT&T so I restored my iPhone again and then went to ZiPhone and only did JB my phone. And finally i can watch vids through youtube and read email :laugh2:

oh and if u want to unlock just JB and use AnySim or w.e its called lol

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
i was having the same problem, and i tryed both fixes. I even restored like four times and did JB with ZiPhone but nothing. So I decided that i only needed JB because i use cingular aka AT&T so I restored my iPhone again and then went to ZiPhone and only did JB my phone. And finally i can watch vids through youtube and read email :laugh2:

oh and if u want to unlock just JB and use AnySim or w.e its called lol

Did the same thing and it worked with just jailbreaking and not activating and just activated through iTunes. Next day it stopped retrieving email again.:( Only thing that finally worked was i jailbroke with ziPhone, activated with iTunes but this time just loaded a few apps none that needed the BSD download and it has worked ever since:)

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Try the new ZiPhone. According to the release notes all that stuff is fixed and not needed in this release.

Mar 31, 2008
Can I ByPass Restoring to run ZiPhone 3.0?

Try the new ZiPhone. According to the release notes all that stuff is fixed and not needed in this release.
Dammitttt! LOL Im so sick and tired of having to restore and ziPhone my iPhone again only to have to reinstall all the software. So a quick question, can I just run ziPhone jailbreak again and not go through the whole restore process first?

quillhill

Feb 29, 2008
Sweet. I just did the restore/updated ziPhone jailbreak/activate/unlock and Yahoo e-mail and YouTube both work. Yay! It's nice that I have a fully functioning and unlocked iPhone. :)