YouTube/Internet/iPod all work while on a call

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
So I was on hold the other day, and I was surfing the internet and listening to music. It was awesome. The stupid hold music was still playing in the background, so the iPod music was sub-par, but I think it's way awesome that we can do that. Watch out though, because people on the other line can hear your music and YouTube videos. When the guy came back on the line, I was blaring a YouTube video and it kind of freaked him out.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
haha must do. So can they hear it as if they were watching it or is it flushed . Also can you TALK while the music is playing? Does it play through either the headset or the speaker

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
haha must do. So can they hear it as if they were watching it or is it flushed . Also can you TALK while the music is playing? Does it play through either the headset or the speaker

Well they can hear it but obviously their phone sucks compared to ours to yeah it sounds flushed to them. And yeah you can talk and they can hear you, just with music in the background. And it will play through either the headset or the speaker, depending on if you have the headset plugged in our not.