YouTube not working

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
anybody experiencing this tonight? 11/14/07 I'm in Beverly hills California and the time is 9:56 pm. I'd search for something common things like skate, cars or metallica and all that would come is "no videos" after 5 whole minutes of searching. So is anybody feeling this?

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
hmm, I never had any idea all that wouldn't work either. That sucks. Any explanation as to why this is happening?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Stock phone here in Philly... same thing... no youtube, maps, weather, or stocks.

System test? Should we be expecting something new soon then? :)

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
stock here, totally mod free. Updated to 1.1.2 today though. Did anyone here stsating that they are experiencing this proble update to 1.1.2 today too?
mars, are you not experiencing what we are? The problem seems to be happening worldwide! To everyone or to a lot of us.
has this ever happened before? As I recall there was one thread about this a couple of weeks ago. I didn't look in to it though.

Nov 14, 2007
oh know i am experiencing the same thing. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just unlocked or hacked phones, you know Apple going "f u bitches", that otta teach you. But since stock phones are experiencing the same thing, its kind of a relief, if ya know what i mean.

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
I just looked youtube down not working on search and there pages and pages of complaints In The past. A lot seem related to moded iPhones. But as stated mine is mid free. Hmm what could be going on here? Some sort of "construction" maybe, I hope. This is gonna suck if it is indeed mod related. Cause like I said I've never modded my phone. If it is construction related, Apple couldve been courteous enough to state so.

lefooey

Sep 28, 2007
Stock phone here with 1.1.2, but I suspect it's actually a problem with one of the servers at Apple.com. Seems to happen once in a while and my firewall is showing one of them as unresponsive. Apple should probably talk to Inktomi if the iPhone/iPod touch continues to grow in popularity!

Nov 14, 2007
interesting note, if you click on iTunes, it says cannot connect to iTunes. but safari works, so im almost certain now that its Apple. i might just put the iPhone to bed, and hope all is well tommarrow morning, bright and early. i need my f'ing weather (w/o turning on the tv!)