YouTube playlist, continual video

1. Mavery003

Mavery003 Member
    Bronze

Is there any way to play multiple streaming videos in a row (Youtube or other) without having to manually start each one? Basically can you make a continuing video playlist? I made a playlist on the actual youtube site under my account through safari, but even that stops after each video. I just set up my iPhone to display in my car and this would be great to play a bunch of music videos...

Thanks for any help!

2. Skol312000

Skol312000 New Member

you might have to be jailbroken and maybe use "dtunes" i don't know for sure if it will work. other then that i don't see how you could do it

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. longpigs

longpigs New Member

You should jailbreak your iPhone first.

5. styfle

styfle Zealot
    Gold

Or maybe they were focusing on converting every video on youtube to work on the iPhone...

6. scottbuckingham

scottbuckingham New Member

YouTube Playlist Manager for the iPhone and iPod Touch

Hey Mavery003,
    I've recently set-up iTubeList.com and I think it might solve your problem! You can search for YouTube videos, add them to your playlist, then play them all in order! Check it out on your phone or visit the Apple.com Webapp page here: http://www.apple.com/webapps/entertainment/itubelist.html

Be sure to post a comment to the app to let me know what you think!

7. Mavery003

Mavery003 Member
    Bronze

Awesome man. Thanks a million. Like I just posted on the site comments, the ability to change the order of the videos would be a nice add on. Also the ability to just watch/preview/get info on a video before selecting to add it to your playlist would be good too. Hope the feedback helps! I guess it just cache's the videos so it remembers them each time I go back right?

8. scottbuckingham

scottbuckingham New Member

Hey - Just a quick note to let you know that I've added a "reorder playlist" option to the main menu! Tap a video and it'll be moved up in the order.

Let me know what you think!

9. Mavery003

Mavery003 Member
    Bronze

You're the man, thanks.

10. LozSta

LozSta New Member

Do not bother with itube app. It's hidden that you have to pay for it to get it to play the playlist properly.

Apple should sort out their issues without the help of deceiving 3rd party apps.

11. Davidrt

Davidrt New Member

Thanks for this nice app scott. I like th ability to play multiple videos sequentially but would really appreciate being able to put itube in the background and continue playing while using other apps...