Youtube still not working. Help!

MundoGrande

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
So, I've searched and searched and still can't find out how to fix Youtube. I've tried a lot of things including restoring and rejailbreaking and downloading the Youtube Activation thing. Oh and I'm on 1.1.3 jb phone if it matters. Thanks a bunch guys.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
So, I've searched and searched and still can't find out how to fix Youtube. I've tried a lot of things including restoring and rejailbreaking and downloading the Youtube Activation thing. Oh and I'm on 1.1.3 jb phone if it matters. Thanks a bunch guys.
Good luck. When you find out let me know. I too have restored, and rejailbroke, but nothing. I'm also on a 1.1.3. :(

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I had problems on my phone with internet and such until i restored and chose a "new partnership" when syncing it up with iTunes again. This wasn't a fix for youtube. When my youtube broke on 1.1.3, i downloaded something from installer, but this may work as well..

so you might as well try it if you have no other options. Just remember to put your contacts in address book and photos in iphoto, when you create a new partnership you're going to lose all your data.