Youtube "this movie could not be played" error messages

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

arom

Oct 16, 2007
Anybody else having Youtube issues. I'm getting sporatic "this movie could not be played" error messages.....

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
hmmm well that's different:) I didn't see that you said that. I'm afraid that I can't be of any help. Somebody smarter than me will be along soon, good luck!

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
So it just isn't me, I have been having the same problem. I played one video for fun and then all of the sudden nothing would play. My girlfriend, her iPhone is fine, I tried a few of the vids on the featured page, and I tried a few that I knew that worked, and then ones I bookmarked and nothing worked. I'd like to know whats up if anyone has any ideas.

romiy2k

Oct 18, 2007
im right behind u guys, same stuff happening to me. Damn youtube just wont work all of a sudden it is working yesterday fine keeping in mind my phone is unlocked however still worked yesterday and i have not updated anything to it at all no mods or anything yet the youtube wont work anyone can help me please?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
sign me up! I watched hours of stuff last night now nothing. They might be working on the site.... I wouldn't freak out too much. Its you tube because google video that's not youtube works and so does dailymotion... It'll be fine tomorrow...

Reako

Sep 1, 2007
sign me up! I watched hours of stuff last night now nothing. They might be working on the site.... I wouldn't freak out too much. Its you tube because google video that's not youtube works and so does dailymotion... It'll be fine tomorrow...
YouTube is converting all of it's video's to be iPhone and iPod touch compatible. This will be happening until they are finished.

Reako