Yum yum yum! Daddy needs another headset now!

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Well, my 2-year-old just munched the Apple headset into oblivion, and so I am stuck with a problem. I really don't want to spend $30 on another so-so Apple headset, but I am loathe to spend $100 on the pricier models like the V-Moda or Skullcandy. Anyone seen a decent set more around the $30-50 price range, preferably with a carrying case of some sort? And it obviously must have the answer call/pause iTunes button.

Thanks.. - Joe

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Well, my 2-year-old just munched the Apple headset into oblivion, and so I am stuck with a problem. I really don't want to spend $30 on another so-so Apple headset, but I am loathe to spend $100 on the pricier models like the V-Moda or Skullcandy. Anyone seen a decent set more around the $30-50 price range, preferably with a carrying case of some sort? And it obviously must have the answer call/pause iTunes button.

Thanks.. - Joe

You are in luck look at this one

I am getting this. Just saw it today.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
But those are $90... If I was gonna spend that I'd go the extra $10.00.. :D

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
I have the Rivet lanyard headset, and they are much more comfortable than the Apple headset. They probably don't sound as good as the V-Moda or Shure models, but you can't beat the price.

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
Got these, they're pretty nice. They are the lanyard style which I kinda like. Sound much better than those worthless Apple things!
Just ordered these from Amazon...can't wait to get them. I hate the stock ones that came with the iPhone just don't stay in my ears very well.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
And even better, they have another "Dumb Amazon Recommendation!"

I'm ordering a set. Thanks for the 50% off spot!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana

Thanks.. - Joe
For what its worth, my headphone stopped working properly (button and microphone), and I sent it in and it was replaced under warranty!