ZAGG Glass for iPhone 6

iOweEss

Bronze
Sep 21, 2014
I find the Zagg Glass stays much cleaner than the iPhone glass. When it does get a bit smudgy, a quick wipe on a shirt sleeve is all that's required. I don't even need a spray anymore.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm not that good at installing these things. Gonna call a Zagg kiosk in Annapolis and ask if I can do a warranty swap from Best Buy and have the folks at the kiosk install it.

shark5150

Oct 4, 2014
Philly
Just got glass installed. Good job with no issues at all. Looks great and feels great. No screen degradation at all. :) I'm happy.

igadgetlady

Bronze
Aug 31, 2014
USA
www.myapplegadgets.com
I got that at best buy, but I took it off after a week, every little finger print showed and my iPhone always looked dirty. I went back to Clear Coat and I love it! Plus it's not as slippery, I get better grip with it.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm going to have the Zagg folks exchange my cracked Glass and install the warranty replacement. They won't have any more for the Plus until next Friday, though.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I'm going to have the Zagg folks exchange my cracked Glass and install the warranty replacement. They won't have any more for the Plus until next Friday, though.
This is the best part about Zagg if you want a new screen protector for whatever reason pay the $5 bucks shipping and handling and they send you a brand new one!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Okay! I'm sold!

I was going to get the SGP Glass for the iPhone 6+ but they have no warranty and no Mall Kiosk. I'm going to my mall on Friday to have the Zagg Glass installed on my 6+ when I go to the Apple store to pick up my third case order.

I'm totally addicted to the Apple cases. I can't get enough of them. I'm taking the plunge and getting the Leather Soft Pink one and another Silicone case in Red and possibly one in Pink. The Blue Silicone case is not available in my Mall Apple store yet, but I'll wait until Friday to place the order to pick up and see if they have it in stock.

Zagg Glass screen protector here I come!

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Okay! I'm sold!

I was going to get the SGP Glass for the iPhone 6+ but they have no warranty and no Mall Kiosk. I'm going to my mall on Friday to have the Zagg Glass installed on my 6+ when I go to the Apple store to pick up my third case order.

I'm totally addicted to the Apple cases. I can't get enough of them. I'm taking the plunge and getting the Leather Soft Pink one and another Silicone case in Red and possibly one in Pink. The Blue Silicone case is not available in my Mall Apple store yet, but I'll wait until Friday to place the order to pick up and see if they have it in stock.

Zagg Glass screen protector here I come!
The Bridgewater mall by me has the Zagg kiosk where the Ghost Armor used to be. They only had the glass last time for my wife's iPhone. I should've gotten it.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
The Bridgewater mall by me has the Zagg kiosk where the Ghost Armor used to be. They only had the glass last time for my wife's iPhone. I should've gotten it.
Hey, what's stopping you from getting it? I know it's expensive, but it's an investment in the health of your BIG iPhone Screen. (y) Whenever you go back, if you can, you should let them install it on your iPhone.

I would do that, in fact, I am. I have an SGP Crystal screen protector on my 6+ now and I hate it, so I'm going to bite the bullet and have the Zagg rep take off my old screen protector and install the Glass one. I think my beloved 6+ would be better off with the Glass screen protector than an ordinary one, so I'm going for it!(y)

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I had one one on my 6. I ordered some before I even got my phone. I like a precise fit. So I took it off because I hated the way it was cut out on the home button. Screen repair at APPLE is now $129 I take my chances.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Hey, what's stopping you from getting it? I know it's expensive, but it's an investment in the health of your BIG iPhone Screen. (y) Whenever you go back, if you can, you should let them install it on your iPhone.

I would do that, in fact, I am. I have an SGP Crystal screen protector on my 6+ now and I hate it, so I'm going to bite the bullet and have the Zagg rep take off my old screen protector and install the Glass one. I think my beloved 6+ would be better off with the Glass screen protector than an ordinary one, so I'm going for it!(y)
I have the HDX protector. I don't like the cutouts. The Ghost Armor for my 5 cutouts were so much better. I'm getting replacements sent to me. I'll compare.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I had one one on my 6. I ordered some before I even got my phone. I like a precise fit. So I took it off because I hated the way it was cut out on the home button. Screen repair at APPLE is now $129 I take my chances.
You're a risk taker girl!!! I LOVE IT!! I am not so adventurous. I have to protect that big screen the best way I can. I do understand about the hatred of the alignment of the home button cut out. I hope I don't hate it.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I have the HDX protector. I don't like the cutouts. The Ghost Armor for my 5 cutouts were so much better. I'm getting replacements sent to me. I'll compare.
Yes, please compare with pictures so we can see here. I think the curved screen is causing issues with these protectors and I'm going to have to deal with it because I have to protect this screen.

iOweEss

Bronze
Sep 21, 2014
No issues at all with my 6 and Zagg Glass.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
How come the Zagg Glass is $45 at the AT&T store, yet $34.99 online from Zagg? I bet the kiosk is also $34.99 + $5.00 installation? And it's only a case friendly screen protector.

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I wonder how much the actual glass is protected in the event of a drop. I thought I remember hearing that often the screen protector will spider, but can and will protect the actual glass on the iPhone. If your iPhone 6 lands on the edges, it might be a different story. Most of the tempered glass products seem to be the same, not offering coverage at the edges.

Seriously considering the ZAGG Glass after reading this thread.