ZAGG Glass for iPhone 6

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
YOU love it. I'm okay with it, just wish it covered more. :)
Yes I do love it. It's sooo clear and smooth. It's waaaaay different than the screen protectors I'm used to using. Those get old, peel and need to be replaced. The oleophobic coatings wear off and the protector is icky.

The ZAGG Glass Screen Protector is just the Truth! Besides the outline its like its not even there.

Sent using iCafe app

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Yes I do love it. It's sooo clear and smooth. It's waaaaay different than the screen protectors I'm used to using. Those get old, peel and need to be replaced. The oleophobic coatings wear off and the protector is icky.

The ZAGG Glass Screen Protector is just the Truth! Besides the outline its like its not even there.

Sent using iCafe app
To tell you the truth, I had the HDX screen protector just before this and I really don't see much of a difference.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
To tell you the truth, I had the HDX screen protector just before this and I really don't see much of a difference.
I have heard that is a GR8 protector by ZAGG also, but not as protective of the screen as the Glass. HDX Screen protector is supposed to be strong too. I think if you don't want to pay Glass prices, the HDX is a GR8 alternative.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I have heard that is a GR8 protector by ZAGG also, but not as protective of the screen as the Glass. HDX Screen protector is supposed to be strong too. I think if you don't want to pay Glass prices, the HDX is a GR8 alternative.
I can't wait for the LifeProof nuud case for iPhone 6. Than all my fears will be covered. lol. I've always used the nuud case with a screen protector, against the advice of LifeProof and had zero issues.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I can't wait for the LifeProof nuud case for iPhone 6. Than all my fears will be covered. lol. I've always used the nuud case with a screen protector, against the advice of LifeProof and had zero issues.
WOW! Sounds like a plan for a fully protected 6+!! Now if only they would get that case out there already! LOL!!

Apple has thrown these manufacturers waaaaay off! Cases that I want for the 6+ seem to be taking waaay too long to come out!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
WOW! Sounds like a plan for a fully protected 6+!! Now if only they would get that case out there already! LOL!!

Apple has thrown these manufacturers waaaaay off! Cases that I want for the 6+ seem to be taking waaay too long to come out!
You still looking for more cases???