Zagg Perimeter Case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pkshepherd02

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
I ordered the Zagg Perimeter case today. I can't wait to get it! It's so minimal and just what I've been looking for and I love zagg so that makes it even better! :)

Sent using iCafe app

missygal

Zealot
Silver
Jul 2, 2010
I ordered the Zagg Perimeter case today. I can't wait to get it! It's so minimal and just what I've been looking for and I love zagg so that makes it even better! :)

Sent using iCafe app
Have you received it yet? I'm interested in hearing about it! Is there a back to it?

Sent using iCafe app

Pkshepherd02

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
I haven't received it yet but it doesn't have a back to it. I think I will get it tomorrow or Tuesday.

Sent using iCafe app

Pkshepherd02

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
I got my zagg perimeter and love it but its nothing special. Any other bumper would be just the same. I ordered and sgp ex slim bumper also that I'm pretty excited about

Sent using iCafe app

Oct 6, 2012
I got my zagg perimeter and love it but its nothing special. Any other bumper would be just the same. I ordered and sgp ex slim bumper also that I'm pretty excited about
How are the volume buttons (feedback, feeling, etc....)? Is it slimmer than your average bumper? Thickness?

Pkshepherd02

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
It's great as far as the buttons, it's slim, just kinda boring. I've already switched twice since I got it.

Sent using iCafe app