zelda on the iPhone!

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
id KILL for zelda on the iPhone, does anyone know if anyone is planning on making one? or has already started hehe? because so far there arent any real fun games out there.

Wangmaster

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Man, you just totally killed it. Sounded like there was this game on there by your thread title...:(

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Man, you just totally killed it. Sounded like there was this game on there by your thread title...:(
lol I was so excited to click this thread...then I see the content and BAM! haha..

tzhourdeka

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
You got me happy :mad::oops: I was ready to pwn on teh NES

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
Im really sad right now!

I was stoked to play zelda on my iPhone!

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Ditto to all the other replies about being upset.

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
i think this thread is a perfect example of a completely ambiguous thread title... i think we should all try to phrase our titles a lot more pointed towards the general idea.

instead of "zelda on the iPhone!" you might try "looking for zelda on the iPhone!"

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
i think this thread is a perfect example of a completely ambiguous thread title... i think we should all try to phrase our titles a lot more pointed towards the general idea.

instead of "zelda on the iPhone!" you might try "looking for zelda on the iPhone!"
but see then no one will open it and zelda will never be made.

billchase2

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007

or simply a question mark instead of an exclamation point......

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
lol thats why we have you... please go make zelda for us :cool:
hahaha if i could script at all i would. id love to help make it though but id for sure need help hehe