Zen Bound

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I just got this one today. The description doesn't do it justice. It's very cool. You basically paint objects with a rope. Sounds dumb, but it's not. The graphics and sounds are amazing, and the controls are a good blend of touch and accelerometer. Well worth the $5.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
37.9 MB... fat boy! I've never gotten this message before downloading over WIFI:

Too big for wifi?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
37.9 MB... fat boy! I've never gotten this message before downloading over WIFI:

Too big for wifi?
No, that just happens sometimes. I get that every once in a while, but I have downloaded larger apps over WiFi on my phone. I don't know what causes it but its very annoying.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I didn't get that message when I downloaded.

ps Dave I see you have Night Camera, does that really work? I have another one, I can't remember the name but it sucks.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Dave I see you have Night Camera, does that really work?
It does! Very well... worth the money, I think. I love it, and my wife loves it even more (she has a notoriously shaky hand)

By the way, my early impressions of Zen Bound: it's very different from any game I've ever played, but it's so well-done you just have to love it. From the rendering to the music (follow the startup suggestion of using headphones. They're not kidding), this game has a high class/$ ratio. The gameplay is intuitive, simple, addicting. It really does start to feel like you're manipulating a real object in your hand.

Very well done... nice find Rammers.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Thanks, Dave. It's the only app that makes me slow my pace. It's pretty cool, and very well done. If it can slow me down, that's enough for me. ;)

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I love to just sit there twirl the object to perfectly wrap with rope.

First i tried to get fast times(not fun at all). Then i plugged in my headphones and understood what the game was about.

So yes one of my top games along with othe Chillingo published games(this publisher is awesome).

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
I got this app early last week and I too am addicted to it, will prove priceless on my travels to the UK soon.

PartisanEntity

Bronze
Oct 1, 2008
Austria
www.cognitivecombine.com
Another addict here :)

It's a great game, a friend of mine said it had been available on the pc long before and that the pc version was a little kinky, with wrapped dolls and things like that :) didn't know that.

But the iPhone version is great.