ziPhone 3.0

May 28, 2008
hey real fast, can i jailbreak my iPhone using ziPhone 3.0 without restoring my iPhone first? i know this probably has already been answered and i tried to read the guide, but i was alittle thrown off, thanks

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
no, you don't have to restore first.

May 28, 2008
well i ran ziPhone jailbreak only and it kept giving me the message saying "ERROR: ziPhone returned 10"... im not sure what that means

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
hey real fast, can i jailbreak my iPhone using ziPhone 3.0 without restoring my iPhone first? i know this probably has already been answered and i tried to read the guide, but i was alittle thrown off, thanks
I my humble opinion you should always restore first. It cleans everything up. Then use ZiPhone 3.0. That's the way I do it anyway.

Best of luck.

May 28, 2008
hey sorry its been a few days since been on cause the forum wouldn't let me sign in for some reason. Well it wouldn't let me jailbreak that night for some reason(it kept giving me error 10...) anyways, i tried the next day and was easily able to jailbreak my phone.

Everything works fine except my camera on my phone has weird some trippy colors going on... really don't know how to explain. but beside that everything has been going good. I installed a few apps, but im looking for maybe some applications that will let me log into a wifi connection even if i don't have the password(don't know if there is such an application) Also the iradio that i installed.. it has like a million stations, i want to find some local stations though and i don't know how, don't know if their is a different program really... besides that im very satisfied with it all and thanks for everyones help with my retardedness.

If there are anyother programs that anyone else is impressed with then please let me know. thanks again

ndwgolf

Bronze
Nov 8, 2007
Phuket Thailand
Guys,
I have just downloaded ZiPhone for Mac 3.0 is this the version to upgrade my iPhone to 2.0 firmware?
Thanks

Neil

Jul 14, 2008
Doesn't sound like Zibri is to anxious to release a 3G version of ZiPhone. There will be others though.