ZiPhone ver 2.4 supports 1.1.4

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
Hi this is what the website says:
"
Latest news:

1.1.4 is released! Supported in newest version of ZiPhone!

I've teamed up with Zibri and i'm proud to present my latest Windows user interface for ZiPhone! This application will jailbreak, unlock and activate any version of iPhone extremely fast and easy!"

PLS NOTE THE WORDS 'ANY VERSION'. SO CAN I USE IT TO JAILBREAK AND UNLOCK MY 1.0.2 AFTER RESTORING THE SOFTWARE TO 1.1.4 WITHOUT HAVING TO USE ANYSIM TO UNLOCK.

HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS?

Y-Less

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Netherlands, The
Mhh my iPod Touch 1.1.4 stucks at "Spamming AT, waiting for reply".. Same old story as always like the 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 versions that i've tried with ZiPhone.

Oct 13, 2007
Chicago
I was forced to upgrade to 1.1.4. and lost everything, including Installer.
Starting as a stock phone, ZiPhone 2.5 did the job of Jailbreaking very smoothely, in about 1 minute.

llewyn

Oct 25, 2007
ziPhone 2.5

I used ziPhone 2.5 to jailbreak my 1.1.4. Worked fine. Just clicked on jailbreak button.

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
I was forced to upgrade to 1.1.4. and lost everything, including Installer.
Starting as a stock phone, ZiPhone 2.5 did the job of Jailbreaking very smoothely, in about 1 minute.
What about unlocking? Did ziPhone do it?

Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
A question about jailbreaking my iPhone. My iPhone is now phoneless. I canceled my AT&T account last month because I still have a year left on a four phone Sprint contract and I got tired of paying that $66 a month for the iPhone. I plan to continue using my iPhone as a Touch though.

I would like to jailbreak it so I can install some apps. It looks to me that this SDK thing is going nowhere fast and who knows if I'll ever get the apps I want (mainly an ebook reader right now).

If I jailbreak my 1.1.4 phone is it going to give me grief since I no longer have an AT&T account? Right now my iPhone simply says "no service". After I jailbreak, is iTunes going to see that I don't have an account and lock up my iPhone?