ZOMG 6 days left

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
11,813
1,779
113
Long Island, NY
#5
I think on Monday the excitement will start to build for me. Still in Hamburger Hangover mode from all the BBQ.:cool:
 

Lincoln

New Member
Gold
Aug 11, 2007
6,100
4
0
#7
Friday will certainly be a day 99% spent in front of a screen for me. The other 1% will be spent at the AT&T store.

- John
 

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
11,813
1,779
113
Long Island, NY
#8
Friday will certainly be a day 99% spent in front of a screen for me. The other 1% will be spent at the AT&T store.

- John
If I can keep that ratio, I'd be a happy non-camper.
 

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
6,221
445
83
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
#9
Yeah - I'd be very, very happy with that 1% figure. John - you are weighting 'The Charleston Factor' heavily in there I guess ....
 

Vidiot

New Member
Jul 2, 2008
15
0
0
#10
Hopefully that day will be spent with me playing with my new iPhone. I'm not actually getting a 3g iPhone, but instead getting my dad's 8gig iPhone when he gets his 3g iPhone! Will be a big step-up from my treo right now! :laugh2:
 

divabimbers

New Member
Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
113
0
0
Arizona
#14
I get Friday's off as it is and it's the last Friday before my school starts up again (online) so I plan on celebrating that with a new iPhone and a free slushie. Can't think of a better way to end it off with a bang like that! :D
 

NateEssex

New Member
Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
306
0
0
NJ
#16
So, does this thread get renamed, or start a new one reflecting the nrw number of days?