Zooming in Google Maps kicks me out to home screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I've got my iPhone model MA712 8Gb.
My only problem on the iPhone is that sometimes when I'm zooming in on a location on the Google Map, it would kick me out to the main menu without any warnings. It rarely happens, when i use the browser, but it does occur.

Does this happen to anyone but me?:(

Last edited by a moderator:

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
some people in this forum have said that resetting it works.. hold down the on/off button on top of the iPhone and the HOME button at the same time for 6 seconds and power the phone off.. that should solve the problem

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
happened to me too
reset it and i still get kicked off.. hope that they fix that...soon.... makes me look like a fool when im trying to show people the cool features.. not so cool when they crash

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
happened to me too
reset it and i still get kicked off.. hope that they fix that...son.... makes me look like a fool when im trying to show people the cool features.. not sos cool when they crash
Thank you for the reply i just reset it and now its running great so far hoprfully i don't have to do this so often lol also when i first showed off my gps to my friend i was kicked out vut luckily nobody noticed but me lol:p

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
There really should be an update to fix this.