2014/2015 Football

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Yep. They appear to be legit.
Already at 5 wins with 2 games against the Skins still on the schedule. I at least like our chances to get back to the playoffs

But it's still the Cowboys. Everytime they get a win like this and I go all in it blows up. I know you know how that feels. I love what I'm seeing but gonna remain cautiously optimistic.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Already at 5 wins with 2 games against the Skins still on the schedule. I at least like our chances to get back to the playoffs

But it's still the Cowboys. Everytime they get a win like this and I go all in it blows up. I know you know how that feels. I love what I'm seeing but gonna remain cautiously optimistic.
It's weird how the teams shake out, isn't it? The Cowboys were supposed to have the lousiest defense this year and now they're 5-1.

I hate the Cowboys (it's genetic), but I have to give credit where credit is due.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
It's weird how the teams shake out, isn't it? The Cowboys were supposed to have the lousiest defense this year and now they're 5-1.

I hate the Cowboys (it's genetic), but I have to give credit where credit is due.
We were all expecting another season like 1989 here. It's understandable to hate Jerry. I have for a long time. But the man has put together a good run of drafts. 3 OL the past three years in 1st round. He's stopped going after the glamour picks and big names. He's made a few of the little under the radar moves that make the difference between a mediocre and elite team like McClain, Melton, Sterling Moore. Maybe he has learned finally. Maybe he has turned personnel over to his son. Maybe it's just dumb luck. But I'm excited as hell. For now at least.

To answer your question. Very weird. Who would have thought that the Cowboys and Chargers might be the best teams in the NFL?

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Poor Seahawks. Poor Midget Wilson. And their horrible bang wagon jumping fans...whining about the refs and how the team isn't anywhere near the SB team of last year. Too bad. So sad. :D

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Florida Suck University been overrated all year long. After facing Miss St and Ole Miss the last two weeks I agree with the rankings. We are bruised and battered with our tails between our legs. Miss State has a dynamic offense and a good enough defense. Ole miss has an ok offense and an outstanding defense. Not sure which is better. Dak Prescott should definitely win the Heisman.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
How about them Cowboys! # 1 in the Power Rankings after that Seattle beat down!

Sent from my iPhone 5
I didn't get to watch the game but I heard that Seahawks were not playing their best. The score was 30-23. They are still 1-1 but they need to get their act together.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
The Hawks are going to crush the Cowboys. They don't have a chance being that we are on our field. I can't wait to see how it all plays out the weekend.
SEAHAWKS vs COWBOYS
1:15pm PST

It's going to be a good game. The Cowboys will get stomped by our defense but should get interesting to see how they hold up.
I didn't get to watch the game but I heard that Seahawks were not playing their best. The score was 30-23. They are still 1-1 but they need to get their act together.
Wow. Nicely done. "I didn't witness it with my own eyes therefor ignore my bull(corn) predictions and accept my bull(corn) excuse." :D

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I'd say your team will be fine.
I'd agree. However, teams have obviously been watching film of the Seachickens. They've found some weakness and are rollin' with it. San Diego saw some and so did Dallas. Maybe the Chickens have been reading their press clippings a little too much lately. Especially that little robot midget Wilson (you've heard his robotic interviews, right?). He's been exposed a little too with his inability to get the ball to WRs without doing is little mini pirouettes. And Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse as your #1 and #2 receivers. lolno ... look for Harvin to be running routes by next week instead of the jet sweep and the bubble screens. Minus 1 total yards yesterday!

In the end though Seattle is gonna be fine. Repeat? That's why they play the games!

Reactions: silvermoon