2014/2015 Football

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
From Dan Steinberg's "Best and Worst" column in the Washington Post:

Best trend: Kirk Cousins’s first pass of the season was a 20-yard touchdown strike to Darrel Young, in relief. McCoy matched him with that 70-yard touchdown pass, also in relief. Imagine if the team could be built around 400 quarterbacks who each throw just one pass.

:D

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
I'm watching the DETROIT ATLANTA game which is being played here in the UK. I'm curious, what do you guys in the U.S. make of these overseas games?

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I'm watching the DETROIT ATLANTA game which is being played here in the UK. I'm curious, what do you guys in the U.S. make of these overseas games?
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't watch the overseas games. I'm watching the Carolina vs Seattle game.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I'm not a big fan of it mainly due to the games starting at 8:30 am here in Texas. When the Cowboys play Jacksonville am I supposed to wake up and drink coffee while watching football in bed instead of cold beer on the patio with burgers or brisket? Not a fan at all. Not to mention the impact it has on the sports bars here that depend on that business.

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
I'm not a big fan of it mainly due to the games starting at 8:30 am here in Texas. When the Cowboys play Jacksonville am I supposed to wake up and drink coffee while watching football in bed instead of cold beer on the patio with burgers or brisket? Not a fan at all. Not to mention the impact it has on the sports bars here that depend on that business.
Yeah those are some good points you make.