2014/2015 Football

DomePatrol

Dec 11, 2013
Slidell, La
You know that's not going happen!!

After this week's game against Carolina, I agree, it's not going to happen, and to be honest, it might be better for the Saints to miss the playoffs. What an embarrassing game yesterday. Glad I have the NFL Sunday Tickets. There were a few good games yesterday to switch to.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Ugh. Seattle back to dominating. earthy at the exact righty time.
That defense is no joke. And now they're healthy at the exact right time.
I'm seeing a repeat.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Big win for Dallas last night, but I'm not entirely surprised. My concern has always been next week. I thought they would bounce back and get a win against the Eagles. The Eagles have the Giants and Redskins. The Cowboys have the Colts and Redskins. I'd be shocked if the Eagles don't go 2-0. On the Cowboys side of the equation, the thought of Andrew Luck vs. the Cowboys secondary is scary. They need to dominate time of possession with the run game and not unlike last night, get themselves a timely turnover.

I can't believe that with 11 wins, one these NFC East teams will not make the playoffs.

Reactions: Zanthe

DomePatrol

Dec 11, 2013
Slidell, La
After watching the game last night, have my Saints finally decided to start playing good football? Or are the Bears that bad and dysfunctional? After watching, Cutler's press conference, I think it might be the latter.

Sent using iCafe app

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
Yes, the Bears really are that bad. Cutler should be indicted for grand larceny. But the Saints have not been winning the games that they were supposed to win. This is a big step. They should win at home against Atlanta. They should win at Tampa. If they'd have won those games earlier that they should have, they wouldn't be trying to make the playoffs at 8-8.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Yes, the Bears really are that bad. Cutler should be indicted for grand larceny. But the Saints have not been winning the games that they were supposed to win. This is a big step. They should win at home against Atlanta. They should win at Tampa. If they'd have won those games earlier that they should have, they wouldn't be trying to make the playoffs at 8-8.
Atlanta isn't as bad as I originally thought. Sure, they can't stop anyone, but they can throw the hell out of the ball. If Julio Jones plays, I suspect this will be one of those 45-38 games.

DomePatrol

Dec 11, 2013
Slidell, La
I'm done. My Saints underperformed badly this year. Don't know who to pull for in the playoffs. Panthers and Cowboys are off the table for sure. A few former Saints players are on the Lions, but Not a fan of Suh. Packers maybe? McCarthy used to be Saints' OC. Tired of seeing Pats, Broncos, Colts. Don't know. I think I will just enjoy what's left of football season... Hug it tightly because the end is in sight and then we have the long dark offseason.

Till baseball gets here and the Astros shock the world! LOL

Sent using iCafe app