3.0 beta 2 gets jailbroken

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
Icy is way quicker. I had to downgrade to 2.2.1 since I just got my phone replaced. Anyone know if I can get Icy installed? Cydia is nice, but slow as hell

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
Don't know if something went wrong in the process but virtually every jIlbreak app I wanted didn't work on 3.0....don't recommend jailbreaking til final 3.0 breaks. The ICE app kicks ass tho!
Very few of the apps will work on 3.0. They aren't configured for it yet. Someone posted I think on this thread about it, that the developers won't port the apps over until 3.0 is final.

BlackMonsterBandit

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Dirty Jers
Very few of the apps will work on 3.0. They aren't configured for it yet. Someone posted I think on this thread about it, that the developers won't port the apps over until 3.0 is final.
logical...they're prob useing the beta's to start to reconfigure the apps so they will in fact run smoothly on 3.0 but don't want to release till its out to the public...they figure y make some devs and testers happy when we can wait and make everyone happy

Adam1389

Silver
Nov 20, 2008
Ilwaco, WA
As long as they can get Winterboard, Backgrounder, and Lockdown ported over I'm happy. Might go with iRealSMS again, I like the feel of it better then the stock text app.