4.7", 5.5", or 4" iPhone 6?

If all three sizes were available, which one would you prefer?

• 4.7" iPhone 6

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • 5.5" iPhone 6

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • 4" iPhone 6

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Thanks. I'd like to hold a close enough device to 5.5" and then I will make my decision lol.
One handed use is not an issue with me. I use 2 hands for most uses. Sometimes I use one hand. But my concern is pocketability. My phone has to fit in my pocket well. And I have no cargo pants. :)

Reactions: K.C.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
One handed use is not an issue with me. I use 2 hands for most uses. Sometimes I use one hand. But my concern is pocketability. My phone has to fit in my pocket well. And I have no cargo pants. :)
Technology based, I usually use my iPhone one handed. As for pocketability, I'm with ya there. All of my iPhones that I have had have been able to fit in my pockets no problems.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I can surely attest to the fact that two hands are necessary for phablet size. It really takes a lot to get used to. Between carpal tunnel in my thumb for trying to extend the length and width, and the number of times I have sent the phone flying summersaults, I still am a glutton for phablet punishment.

There are advantages to getting older - need to see bigger objects!

RBNetEngr

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2013
I'm happy with the 4S, and would upgrade to a 4" 5S, but I don't think I'd go with a phone much larger. I had a Samsung Galaxy S2, and it was a little too large for me. I'd consider a 4.7", but need to see it first. I'd hate to wait for the iPhone 6, and find out that 4" phones go away, and be too late to get a 64GB 5S before they disappear.

flightmedic

Bronze
Jun 21, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
I'll go with the 4.7 inch. Unless 128GB storage is limited to the 5.5 inch. Then I guess I'll beat the bullet on it. To be honest I don't mind. I've been toying with the idea of getting a galaxy note.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I'll go with the 4.7 inch. Unless 128GB storage is limited to the 5.5 inch. Then I guess I'll beat the bullet on it. To be honest I don't mind. I've been toying with the idea of getting a galaxy note.
Try it out at the store. Waiting to change Slacker or Audible stations while driving is much easier with devices smaller than the Note. Especially if you drive alone and there is no one else in the car to pick up the phone after it slips out of your hand and onto the floor.

flightmedic

Bronze
Jun 21, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Try it out at the store. Waiting to change Slacker or Audible stations while driving is much easier with devices smaller than the Note. Especially if you drive alone and there is no one else in the car to pick up the phone after it slips out of your hand and onto the floor.
Well I want what I want. I have an older Note and I never had any problems with it.

Reactions: Eragon

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Hopefully you are using voice commands or changing them while stopped at a red light :)

Reactions: Eragon

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I use a Samsung Skyrocket everyone once in a while, and it has a 4.5 inch screen and it is a great size. I have friends with a 5.7 inch Note and I think that is just too much of a good thing.

I cast my ballot for 4.5"

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I agree. 5.5 seems big for an every day carry phone. But if it's tied to the 128GB those of us that want the larger storage capacity won't have much choice.
Why so much storage space needed. Do you use a lot of video? I don't plan on going any higher than 64 GB. I use my all my video for the iPad Mini with the larger screen.