4s cases using an iPhone 4 case

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
The Griffin case I had for the iPhone 4 does not fit the i4S (because of the vibrate button/volume). The inCase slider I had does fit...but not perfectly. The same area vib/volume fits in the cut-out area...but it's not even and part of the black antenna bar shows on the top.

Not sure what to do...wanted to order a new slider online (mine had broken) but don't want it not to fit...

lowram00

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
memphis TN
Yeah my otterbox don't fit my 4S the vol button covered up half way :0( guess I got run work see if we got any new ones in the only cease that work ones that has the vol button and switch cut out

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
Just spoke to inCase. They said they redeisgned their button layouts in Feb. 2010 for CDMA version. All their new cases - if you buy one today - will fit.

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
NONE of my iPhone 4 cases fit my 4S ... I picked up a Speck Candy Shell (white/pink) while I was out today getting my new baby zagged and I LOVE it! So cheerful and girly with the white phone!:love:

dipocoker

Feb 17, 2011
France
www.doclang.net
Just had my SwitchEasy Trim and Vulcan cases delivered. They look great. The trim is white to match my new white 64Gb.
P.S. White isn't girlie.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app