$650.00 In Usage Charges

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Ok UPDATE everyone. I just opened my paper bill up and these charges are BEFORE the iPhone (scarily June 13), and are internet charges I never actually did. Some are at 4 in the morning! Heres the question - will AT&T believe I didn't do these?

:mad:

Pick up the phone and call AT&T.

wav tones

Jul 1, 2007
Same thing happen to me my bill was about $200 and told them i had the iPhone with unlimited data plan i told then i had to have it since the only way to activate the phone was through i tunes and it forces u to choose the unlimited data plan. I got credit for it all :]
Hope u get that taken off

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
Yeh I'm not sure why you're asking us here... call AT&T and explain your situation. They should be able to help you out.

Act assertive, not pissed off, and don't accuse them of anything... just ask what the charges are and explain your situation. "I'm assuming this is a billing error and I'd like these charges reversed."

shadowboxer

Jun 6, 2007
So I had a texting crisis earlier where my Unlimited plan didn't stick and I went over my texts by 200. But thats nothing.

I just chekced my Online account, and under MY number I have approximately $650.00 in Data usage charges (but the iPhone data is UNLIMITED!)

That isn't good. Any ideas?

Soon as I read this post, I checked to make sure the same thing wasn't happening on my bill. (it's not, ttl)

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
So I had a texting crisis earlier where my Unlimited plan didn't stick and I went over my texts by 200. But thats nothing.

I just chekced my Online account, and under MY number I have approximately $650.00 in Data usage charges (but the iPhone data is UNLIMITED!)

That isn't good. Any ideas?
yeah you praughly wanna chk that out...unlmdtd plan refers to internet usage...i'm not sure what that chg is all about....strange

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Read the small print....Unlimited only applies during normal working hours....
Now THAT'S ridiculous. I'm not even going to bother to ask where you read that.

Anyway, I called AT&T and they said they would "put the charges up for review"...

So I asked, "Does that mean I don't have to pay these charges?" and the operator told me yes!

Thank GOD! :laugh2:

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

Anyway, I called AT&T and they said they would "put the charges up for review"...

So I asked, "Does that mean I don't have to pay these charges?" and the operator told me yes!

Told ya!

They're not the monopolistic evil empire everyone thinks they are.
haha

artist

Jul 19, 2007
Michigan

Glad you did not have to pay that amount. $650 That is crazy I am checking my bill right now. :eek: