Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Nope! D=

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
lol i had 500 even....enough for 4gb...but my dumbasss got a freakin 150 dollar ticket :(...like 2 wks ago, so I had to pay for that, and my paps cant find about it...Its "no headlights" ticket, i was trying to be cool, by turning my headlights off, leaving my fog lights on, and angel eyes on my headlights (blue)...so some cop pulled me over and gave me a 150 dollar ticket...So that took me to 350 :(....but its so cool to have an extra set of rims in your garage ;)....sold those suckers, and of course my Awesome job (movie theater)...so yeah i'll have enough for my iPhoneEEEE....cant wait till i hold it omg...i hope everything goes well with that eligibility shittttt

later
You should go to court on that if you didn't already pay it. You never want to pay the full fine amount. Any judge is gonna lower that amount. You are still a minor correct? Clean record? The judge will see that you will probably just get probation and have to pay the court fee. I'v done it for multiple speeding tickets.

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Yeah man, the calculator function for prices, maps for findin where to hook up, camera for being able to prove your bigger quantities to potential big buyers, clock for timeliness. You can even pop the sim card out and use it as a razor along with the metal sheen on back so you can forget about mirrors and credit cards!

lol that's horrible. :sick:
ha damn, never realized all the possibilities.

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Well, I realize that there are very few little kiddies here, haha, but still. The point is, some of us just can't get the phone on time! I'm hoping I will be able to get it within a month after. I am a 16-year-old kid who works part-time at Staples as a Sales Associate/ Front End Assistant. *cough*casheir*cough* I don't really have the money right now, and my parents already don't like the idea of me buying a $600 phone. I will have made a little over $600 by that time, but the direct deposit to my Checking Account is toooo slow, so I won't have it. And there is NO WAY I am getting the 4 gig, don't even joke! Also, if this data plan thing is true, my Dad said I had to pay him a month in advance, so I need $40 on top of the phone, accessories, and tax. So, we will see. Is there any other people in here who will be missing the launch?
I know exactly how you're feeling. Ive been begging and begging and I actually haven't brought it up in two days just so my parents don't get ticked and change their minds (its my money, but still).

Good luck.

Bootlessjam

Bronze
Apr 15, 2007
The iPhone won't be in Australia until 2008 so how do you guys think I feel!:mad:

I probably will have enough money by then, the only money I ever get is from my family on my birthday and christmas. I would get a after school job if my dad let me. (He says I need to spend ALL my time studying, but I'm only in year 10!)

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Well, I realize that there are very few little kiddies here, haha, but still. The point is, some of us just can't get the phone on time! I'm hoping I will be able to get it within a month after. I am a 16-year-old kid who works part-time at Staples as a Sales Associate/ Front End Assistant. *cough*casheir*cough* I don't really have the money right now, and my parents already don't like the idea of me buying a $600 phone. I will have made a little over $600 by that time, but the direct deposit to my Checking Account is toooo slow, so I won't have it. And there is NO WAY I am getting the 4 gig, don't even joke! Also, if this data plan thing is true, my Dad said I had to pay him a month in advance, so I need $40 on top of the phone, accessories, and tax. So, we will see. Is there any other people in here who will be missing the launch?
You tell your I-Daddy you will learn the value of a Dollar when you loose it.