A VZW Experience to Remember

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
An interesting tidbit on data plans. VZW may truly offer 5gb data plans for iPhone; tethering data would come out of a separate data bank of data.

http://tcrn.ch/gcUEYd

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I sure hope Verizon's network coverage/service remains the same because I live in an AT&T dead zone but get Verizon just fine. The 2 vacation places we go to ski in the winter and camp in the summer have absolutely no AT&T coverage but everyone with Verizon use their phones just fine. This is the reason I had to switch back to Verizon. I hope they have it figured out.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I sure hope Verizon's network coverage/service remains the same because I live in an AT&T dead zone but get Verizon just fine. The 2 vacation places we go to ski in the winter and camp in the summer have absolutely no AT&T coverage but everyone with Verizon use their phones just fine. This is the reason I had to switch back to Verizon. I hope they have it figured out.
I hate to tell you, but it probably won't stay the same

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I hate to tell you, but it probably won't stay the same

And that is the question posed by these blogs. If everything ideal works out, maybe VZW can sit like a king. I think VZW is going to be eating a lot of .... before all is said and done.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Another interesting blog entry. I agree - I'm such a die hard iPhone fan I'll get the 4.5 at the end of the month and the 5 in June at full price!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Thanks for these awesome posts! I do have 1 comment on the last link on the most recently posted one: to the writer, AT&T has every right to bash verizon after those commercials about AT&T in early 2010, about the coverage

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Interesting links Eragon ... thanks for sharing. This is going to get interesting. I'm excited for Tuesday even though I'm siting still with AT&T. Really going to be interesting to see the response of current iPhone AT&T customers and current Verizon customers.

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
@ Eragon, thank you for all the great links. A lot of informative reading for those of us obsessed with reading all things iPhone. Not really sure what to say about the guy complaining about AT&T service in the last link. A much as I love my iPhone if it was unusable I could not in good conscious pay for a service that I can't use.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Another interesting link: might the playing fields now be leveled? 2011 will certainly be a good year for cellphone geeks!

http://is.gd/ksEId

Competitive advantages change all the time. AT&T enjoyed a competitive advantage by having the iPhone first. Now Verizon is leveling the playing field. In technology, the most fatal thing you can do is work on sustaining a competitive advantage. You must constantly be in search of the next cutting-edge technology to set you apart from the rest. Because at some point a new entrant or industry competitor is going to level the field. Seems by this article AT&T has done just that snagging exclusive rights to the first dual-core processor phone.

It's going to be an interesting week/month.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD