Adding a photo attachment to email

akmw44

Jul 29, 2010
Hi,
This is my first post so excuse any mistakes.
I want to
  1. Open an email I've received and reply to it and add a photo
  2. The photo cam be from camera roll or can I take one while composing email and add.
I'm on ios4 and using an iPhone 3GS.

Any help is appreciated.

redbits

Jul 25, 2009
Take a look at our new app Group Email! (link in signature). You can't reply to an email (no app can do that) but you can easily add a lot of attachments.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
No 3rd party Apps are required. Just copy & paste from your albums into your Reply. Why was this posted under MobileMe? Did I miss something?

redbits

Jul 25, 2009
^^^
Yes but you can attach only 5 photos. Our apps permits you to attach a lot of document types (videos, photos, contact information, gps location with address, generic files, pasteboard content), you can also take the photo at the moment.

Anyway if you are interested in attach a few photos the copy-paste solution will work.

redbits

Jul 25, 2009
Well, no, this is the only thread... I'm just trying to let people know this app exists; I think it was a relevant answer.

akmw44

Jul 29, 2010
Blatant spamming is what your doing, I already know there are 3rd party apps to specifically deal with attachments. But good can't blame ya for raising the public exposure.

The copy and paste answer is perfect and I thank you sir.

Another ? Is where are the moderators ? Surely these comments etc can't just be freestyled,

iblastoff

Bronze
Jul 20, 2010
Toronto, Canada
iblastoff.ca
^^^
Yes but you can attach only 5 photos. Our apps permits you to attach a lot of document types (videos, photos, contact information, gps location with address, generic files, pasteboard content), you can also take the photo at the moment.

Anyway if you are interested in attach a few photos the copy-paste solution will work.
Does your app attach photos by multiple selection at once or do you have to pick one photo at a time? For example in the 'multi-photo email' app they claim to send multiple photos at once which it does, yet every time you select a photo, the app stops and compresses the image resulting in a 10-15 second wait between each photo selection.

redbits

Jul 25, 2009
Does your app attach photos by multiple selection at once or do you have to pick one photo at a time?
You have to pick each photo one at a time (this is how the iPhone works and can't be changed by developers). But Group Email! takes only a couple seconds or less to attach each photo.
Take a look at the video on www.redbits.com/iPhone/groupemail to see how it works.

Thank you