But it's not "Apple users". I am an Apple user. Apple users don't blindly (wool over eyes) accept what Apple offers as the gospel and the only thing we will ever need. So Apple users in this context would be insulting to people that think for themselves and might even know a little about what they want or need.
Since you chose to buy an Apple product aren't you, in fact, accepting what Apple offers in said product? Aren't you accepting whatever device it is and whatever peripherals/software/third-party apps, etc. Apple deems it will support? Since you consciously chose
to buy that Apple product, this argument seems a little off base. If you, with conscious and cognitive thought, purchased an Apple product and then complain about its limitations - well you either didn't research it before buying or it's bad consumer behavior. Would you buy a car knowing it would never go over 55mph and then complain about always being stuck in the slow lane on the interstate? I mean - you knew
what you were getting into before buying it. 95% of people that buy an iDevice know it doesn't support Flash. The other 5% don't care if it does or not. Since Oct 14-16 was the biggest launch weekend for an iPhone launch to date - I'd say the debate about whether or not the iPhone needs
Flash can finally be settled. It just doesn't. Are there sites that have components that don't work properly on iDevices. Sure. Is it enough to keep millions of people from buying them? Nope. So don't sit here and wax poetically about how Apple doesn't do this and that, but should, when you - along with millions of others - have knowingly purchased those devices anyway. If you don't like what Apple does then stop buying their products. That's a much better point to make than endless yammering on an internet forum.