Am I being Punked?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Well, if you listen to the guy talking, its "room tone", not outdoors. All he had to do is have 2 people in the car to operate the door and to drive it.
The cheesiest part of that whole thing was that you could tell it was just a photo he was playing with.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I rigged it up to my dads car. It took a few minutes to configure the settings, but i'm good to go.

I felt like james bond. I was driving from the backseat. I went through town without a problem. I need to download the handbrake toggle though. I had to do a hill start.............

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Guys, you weren't tipped off when he accidentally flipped to the next picture in his camera roll?

"Oops, that's the navigation screen"... hehe, ok, nice! :eek:k:eek:k

As director, I would have reshot that take. Poor.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
While he's sitting there trying to trick someone and drive the car 5 ft backwards and forward he needs to go get some gas. Did anyone else notice his gas light was on? Who else looking at this has their gas light on? Bwahaaha. That's why he's trying to trick people into buying a fake app. So he can buy some gas!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
What are you guys talking about?! I just bought the app!

But now my car's wrapped around a tree...:(
Lol, I love this comment!

Anyway, huge fail. He didn't even take the time to add in a few tabs/buttons to his photo in PS to make it look like a real app, or start over when he switched to the next pic in his camera roll.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
If I had this tech with a car, this is what I would do with it.

Cannonball Run 2. I couldn't find an engrish version so here it is in German.

ipwn3gs

Bronze
Jul 12, 2009
this would have been awsome in those races that old cars hit eaxhother until one survives ;)