Am I the only one not using a screen protector?

sonic1519

Jan 26, 2011
none for me. sometimes a pain to put on. and sooner or later
you end up with air bubbles. gotta feel that glass! but i'm careful

misspstechtalk

Apr 23, 2012
I used to go naked on my phone for a while, and it was fine no scratches at all. But I must say I LOVE this screen protector its great...the great shield is AMAZING!

slayer666

Bronze
Aug 13, 2009
I always used screen protectors. Once someone dropped my 4S in gravel and all I had do was change the screen protector no damage was done to the screen. I usually buy mine from eBay heaps cheap on there

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

Laylapotata

Bronze
Nov 14, 2011
Tried zagg-hate the drag Tried invisishield- much less drag but they bubble under the case edges. Very happy with incipio brand. Cheap. (3 for 12 bucks) Clear. Easy to apply. Absolutely no drag You forget it's there. Had it a month and it looks new. Don't know if I'll ever need the other two in the pack.

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
Sheffield, UK
twitter.com
As I'm planning to sell the phone when a new one comes out, I HAD to put the screen protector on. It does feel a bit weird to touch... But when I sell it, I want it to be pristine. I'm not willing to gamble it, I want as much money for it as possible! :D

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I don't use screen protector and still now it is scratches free.
It really is personal preference. I don't actually have a screen protector on my iPhone 4. I do have the Otterbox Defender case which comes with a built in screen. I hate the whole bubble thing when doing it yourself.

Axne1

May 17, 2012
I have stopped using a screen protector.
I love the feel of the screen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaronbrady

May 24, 2012
Lol.. No you are not alone. I also always feel comfort and free to use my phone without the screen protector. But the true thing is it is a carelessness with the phone. So sometimes i use it.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Had one on my v1 and 3GS and have gone without on my 4. I am very careful, but there now scratches I can FEEL on my 4, which sucks. I have one on my iPad 3 now and will get one for my next phone. If you get a good quality one, you don't even know its there. I'm digging this new MediaDevil screen on my iPad very much.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I've always had one until a month ago. I was surprised how I liked the feel of the screen without a screen protector. I have however comma started using a case again because I out my phone face down all the time and don't want it sitting on the screen.

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
Why I chose to go with a GLAS.t protector. Best of both worlds. Glass protecting glass, and the feel is amazing. Actually think the olephobic/anti-fingerprint is better on the GLAS.t than the iPhone itself.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Why I chose to go with a GLAS.t protector. Best of both worlds. Glass protecting glass, and the feel is amazing. Actually think the olephobic/anti-fingerprint is better on the GLAS.t than the iPhone itself.

I could never ever go around with a 'naked' iPhone! It's nice to take it out of the bulky case every now and then, but I don't keep it out for long. :)

RUcollegeBoy

Oct 23, 2010
Jersey Shore, NJ
I bought a pack of three screen protectors from Walmart for only $11. They have a matt finish to them so it doesn't make the screen glossy. I love them. Keeps my screen clean and never have to worry about scratches.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Hah, I just ripped the protector out of my defender in lieu of the MediaDevil crystal shield. I can't stand the rainbow effect that anti glare screens give to the image and the defender tried to straddle the line between clear and matte. Too matte for me.