Any Griffin elan form owners?

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I just got this case last week after getting rid of my agent 18 case and I like the slim profile it has. I was just worried about this case scratching the phone. Anyone with this case have any problems with this case scratching the iPhone?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
You can find three member reviews of the Griffin Elan Case for the iPhone 3G in our review section. ;)

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Shameless plug! But it worked, I read the reviews...:p
Linking to customer reviews a plug? Hardly.

This would be a shameless plug. You can buy the Griffin Elan Form for iPhone 3G in the EverythingiCafe Store.:p

In all seriousness, I'm a big proponent of customer reviews and I'm proud of this section. Gives real people a voice as to their likes and dislikes.

-Chris

Last edited:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Linking to customer reviews a plug? Hardly.

This would be a shameless plug. You can buy the Griffin Elan Form for iPhone 3G in the EverythingiCafe Store.:p

In all seriousness, I'm a big proponent of customer reviews and I'm proud of this section. Gives real people a voice as to their likes and dislikes.

-Chris
I was just joking, and I agree with you on the reviews. They have helped me make up my mind on many occasions!

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I was just joking, and I agree with you on the reviews. They have helped me make up my mind on many occasions!
I've used them myself.:p There is so much good stuff in forums (mine and ahem sometimes others), that I figured a review system would be a good way to extract some of this good info and make it easier to find. Tough to get the buy in from people to go typically post their reviews in the forums, but I'm working on that with contests etc.